ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain to me how in the actual F did this guy make the team?

republion

Mar 24, 2009
How on god’s green earth did Rembrandt make this team? It makes no sense whatsoever. Was it because he could tag a wall with a “W”? GTF out of here! Maybe, just MAYBE he could have made the Lizzies, but he was NOT Warrior material.

4128.jpg

Rembrandt
MV5BZTA2YWFiNDYtNjk2Yi00YjlkLTlkM2MtZDJkOTQ1NTQzMWZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

First off, thank you both for your replies.
B- the fact that a "Warriors" thread went almost 2 days without a reply says a lot about the state of this board. WTF is wrong with you people! Quite sad! :(

I'd say Ajax, as he would've gone dirty. If it were a fair fight, Swan.
You're probably right. I often wonder if Ajax went to jail after his arrest and if so, what happened after he got out. My guess is that he didn't return to The Warriors and that his life spiraled downward after that. :(

Reactions: republion
You're probably right. I often wonder if Ajax went to jail after his arrest and if so, what happened after he got out. My guess is that he didn't return to The Warriors and that his life spiraled downward after that. :(
Very likely. Which begs the question- if you couldn’t be in the Warriors and had to choose another gang; which would you want to be in?

I would join the Orphans, just because I would enjoy the challenge of turning them into a real gang. The Baseball Furies would be another good one, because you could take off your makeup when you go the the grocery store, dry cleaner, etc. That way, nobody would recognize you and harass you for an autograph.

As for Ajax, I doubt he joined another gang. He's all for himself.

• Haha
I would join the Orphans, just because I would enjoy the challenge of turning them into a real gang. The Baseball Furies would be another good one, because you could take off your makeup when you go the the grocery store, dry cleaner, etc. That way, nobody would recognize you and harass you for an autograph.

As for Ajax, I doubt he joined another gang. He's all for himself.
Good answers, all the way around, lol!

How on god’s green earth did Rembrandt make this team? It makes no sense whatsoever. Was it because he could tag a wall with a “W”? GTF out of here! Maybe, just MAYBE he could have made the Lizzies, but he was NOT Warrior material.

4128.jpg

Rembrandt
MV5BZTA2YWFiNDYtNjk2Yi00YjlkLTlkM2MtZDJkOTQ1NTQzMWZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

He was young and up and coming.

Like a failed recruit for PSU they hoped he would develop more.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT