ADVERTISEMENT
  • PAgeologist
    Glazier ran himself right out of topside.
  • Z
    Wow. Glazier gets beat. That’s the 1 Iowa guy I wanted to do well
  • johnstownsteel
    Glaziers doing alright?
  • Z
    Glazier-Smith into OT. I thought Glazier was going to roll in this match
  • NittanyChris
    Such a dumb way to decide a match. Almost as bad as penalty kicks in soccer.
  • El-Jefe
    Negron had a takedown not called with 40 sec left. Zeke threw the brick, non-call upheld.
  • The Spin Meister
    This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.
  • RealMicah
    Negron loses on riding time to Salazar.
  • Z
    Salazar wins on a riding time point 2-1 over Negron
  • Hotshoe
    I thought he had the takedown. Oh well.
  • C
    Concussion
  • P
    Beard wrecking stuff
  • RealMicah
    Negron is in this match
  • J
    197 Brooks tf 19-4 over Bates NW Pretty much as expected. Gets Novak from Wyoming tonight.
  • Z
    Track says that Soldano injury defaulted. Not sure why no match has come back up in that mat though
  • a_mshaffer
    thought it was troublesome. The way he looked at his opponent made me think he may have grabbed it and twisted in a way to injure (not...
  • Z
    #10 Fishback goes down
  • dsites52
    what happened on mat 8?
  • I
    IRONBIRD replied to the thread HAVE YOU HEARD???.
    HUGE disaster for F*** st. Like SIR IRON said, " I KNOW WRESTLING" I forgot more then ALL you combined will ever know!!!! You teams need...
  • johnstownsteel
    Negron wrestling tough.
  • P
    AB with the tech 😎
  • S
    197: #1 A.Brooks vs. #33 E.Bates (NW) P1: Brooks working the underhook & pulling on the head. Bates gets to the leg, but Brooks fighting...
  • dsites52
    There was a dark age when ESPN3 took away the quad box and they didn't have a matcast. Lots of shuffling tv and tabs back in those days.
  • J
    Jerry replied to the thread Sports betting.
    Those scenes bring to mind an indelible memory from my youth. It was the 1968 Penn State-Syracuse game. I watched it on television...
  • P
    AB being AB and I am relaxing a little. Nagao was a hard way to start the day.
  • ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT