ADVERTISEMENT

The Steelers just traded Pickett to the Eagles.

Right. Of course, it was only the General Manager and Fields quoted in the article.

I will believe them over you, every day of the week.
Believe what you want. It’s a free country. At least it was when I was a kid. ESPN, Bears management and even Fields himself have no incentive whatsoever to admit that the Bears blew a high first round draft pick on a quarterback who can’t play the position.

NCAA Brackets and discussion

Login to view embedded media It’s official CP thinks we are going to win. In other news he has us winning 125-141-174 which tells me a lot in terms of which way the wind is blowing. 96 hours to go
Sorry, just can’t shake the odd Pennywise (IT) vibe I get for this shot of Shapiro, especially when the words don’t obstruct the hair sprouting out of his headgear.

Does Tom Brands make his wrestlers better?

ACUHawk doubled down on his baseless cheating claims and added in that Cael's best friend is a child molester.

"I'm not going to get into great deal. I hesitated posting it because it's old news now, and no repercussions are going to happen. It was only relevant because of the timeline in our conversation. I don't consider the camp money cheating. That was him taking advantage of a much more lenient compliance department. I don't believe it's my place to mention the athletes tampered with. But tampering wasn't the only thing, but I'm not posting on here. I wouldn't have a problem discussing it in person. None of it matters now. It's a free for all and it was only brought up to paint the picture of how I feel the momentum changed and what every other school across the country is up against. Also remember what Carl did with Andrew Long. He was willing to do anything it took to win. Now he doesn't have to take those risks due to the momentum they have. Even his child molesting best friend/donor gets very little discussion when it would be national news at Iowa. Iowa is under the microscope for every thing they do. Which is another hurdle that comes with the territory."
I know I said this last week, but it bears repeating...

It must be March.

Good night JohnBoy.......

Have been coming to and posting on "this" site since Plotit days. Since the move to On3 the football and football adjacent content on here has been disappointing. Been posting on Test Board on and off as long as it has been in existence. Given the totality of this site (football and test) and general lack of content, the Test Board was entertaining enough to make checking both sites worth while. But seriously pay for this?? if I am going to pay for content and doubt I am, but if I am likely will try On3.

Login to view embedded media

NJ is very stupid.

Will miss you Steve.
Fwiw hope you change your mind.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT