ADVERTISEMENT

10/7 Other games thread.....

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Just started watching MD vs oh-high-ya and so far it looks like oh-high-ya's defense is somewhat weak..... But they just survived a first and goal.

And it looks like not getting Prather in the portal was a big miss....

Texas and Ok in a battle

Md up 10-0. Ohio State offense had better get it together here and give their defense a chance to regroup or they could be in a big hole by halftime. This is at the Shoe, Ohio State losing this game is inconceivable.

• Haha
Reactions: GregInPitt
Md up 10-0. Ohio State offense had better get it together here and give their defense a chance to regroup or they could be in a big hole by halftime. This is at the Shoe, Ohio State losing this game is inconceivable.
So far MD clearly the better team. Duh oh-high-ya is without their starting RB, their OL has taken a step backwards in trying to replace some NFL drafted players, and McCord is still feeling his way. And I was very surprised how far off the LOS the oh-high-ya LB's and Safety's played when MD easily converted a 3rd and 1 on their last scoring drive.

So far MD clearly the better team. Duh oh-high-ya is without their starting RB, their OL has taken a step backwards in trying to replace some NFL drafted players, and McCord is still feeling his way. And I was very surprised how far off the LOS the oh-high-ya LB's and Safety's played when MD easily converted a 3rd and 1 on their last scoring drive.
10-7 now.

I think people are writing off Ohio State way too early in this one. Look at our half time scores.

I think people are writing off Ohio State way too early in this one. Look at our half time scores.
If psu was playing Maryland, you would be on here with your trumpet talking about how much better Michigan is, or how WVU stinks and we should have all known better. Now it is OSU and I see excuses from a bunch of psu fans who simply want to bash psu and ignore the warts on other teams to fit an agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
If psu was playing Maryland, you would be on here with your trumpet talking about how much better Michigan is, or how WVU stinks and we should have all known better. Now it is OSU and I see excuses from a bunch of psu fans who simply want to bash psu and ignore the warts on other teams to fit an agenda.
Yes, OSU tied 10-10 at the half makes me look for all the posts about how bad OSU is and how much trouble they’re in this year….but I guess that only applies to PSU.

Reactions: bono47
Confused, didn't I just say this is the same as our games. I can list all of the teams Ohio State beat that suck too. Michigan is better than us and Ohio State. I also like our chances to beat Ohio State.
Also, find any post of me complaining in the first half about Penn State. I legit always say "we'll still win comfortably". Haven't said that today because I'm not convinced Ohio State will but they probably find a way to win.

MD passing game and Tua's mobility seemed to be what was working for MD in the first half on offense, then with 10 min to go down 10 MD runs 3 plays and on 4th and 3 runs again and doesn't make it.

Seems hard to justify that strategy.....

Reactions: Westcoast24
UK just came to get some shots in.

#54 is their version of Elsdon. Step slow. Picks wrong gap.

So looks like Georgia and Michigan will win easily
Hopefully Louisville-ND is a good game--good start

Nice to see the Domers get off to a great start vs Louisville..... NOT!!

Ford just got smashed on a KO return.

Kirby Smart "we're not playing good defense and they have a plan for us so we'll have to score"
Yeah, up 34-7, those are his comments which is why they're the best program right now.

And Louisville misses a pretty easy FG to squander an opportunity to go up on Notre Dump at the half (after a nice drive to get in FG position in the last 30 seconds). Probably will come back to bite them in 2nd half.

Georgia just passed their way down the field and scored a TD when already up 44-13….I’m sure we will hear all the complaints about Kirby running it up.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
And the Cardinals gash ND and are up 11 with about 12 min to go
Few things are better than watching Notre Dame struggling
Freeman is one of the worst coaches in America--the decision to go for that was just laughable. Too much time left and your offense isn't elite. Few teams are going to pick up 4th & 11.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT