ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCAAs Session 6 Thread

giphy.gif

Wooooooow....

Never has a wrestler deserved that stick more than Martinez - Joseph completely outwrestled him the entire match just like Nolf did in Nolf-IMar I....... You don't want to get in an upper body battle with VinJo - how many guys has he won that battle against now??? VinJo wrestling thru to the end and sticks I-Mar rather than attempt to make his 2 point lead stand up (he had the RT point) by stalling for the rest of the match and running away! Good for you VinJo and I guess that shuts up the people who said VinJo had a 5% chance of winning - VinJo not only stuck I-Mar, but outwrestled him overall by a good margin.

I hope CropDuster got to see that match. He probably jumped through the ceiling, or something like that.

Wow.

IMar has 2 loses in his career - a pin by Nolf in last season's dual, and a pin by Joseph in this year's NCAAs

You guys should go back and listen to Byers' call. He went absolutely crazy.

I hope CropDuster got to see that match. He probably jumped through the ceiling, or something like that.

Wow.

IMar has 2 loses in his career - a pin by Nolf in last season's dual, and a pin by Joseph in this year's NCAAs

You guys should go back and listen to Byers' call. He went absolutely crazy.
Was the Byers call posted? I have to hear it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT