ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCAAs Session 6 Thread

Dean Heil: you torture us. I can't wait for you to lose. I hereby dub you a "Kling-on." You cling to legs and cling to *not losing*. Klingons (and Cling ons) must be destroyed.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Wouldn't make sense if each coach got a certain amount for the finals. One coach may have x amount to use on one wrestler while Cael would have that same amount to use on 5.
Might not make sense, but I am pretty sure each team has X challenges for the whole tournament. I could be wrong though

For those who care, PSU up 1-0 in Big Ten Hockey Championship Game. End of 2nd period. 1 more to go. Hell of a showing so far after the 2 OT win over Minny last night

When I was at PSU, the Penguins vs Flyers rivalry was epic. I was thrilled when PSU added men's and women's hockey.

Reactions: freelas
From Cory Clark's presser, comments on the throw...

CORY CLARK: I freaked out. I didn't know what to do, kind of out of it out there. [Terry Brands] said throw me. I go, no. He goes, throw me. I said, all right. I grabbed him and threw him. So that's what happened. I don't know if he wants you -- he probably wants it to seem like I tossed him for some reason. I didn't want to throw him; he wanted thrown. He was fired up.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
did you see Nolf sitting down inside the arena when ZPain was bouncing around? That is so Nolf. Off the mat, he's so unlike his persona on the mat.

Reactions: diggerpup
I know it's been discussed, but I never saw an answer. Why does Chattanooga have -0.5 points?

Mays likes to shoot from space. Zain should be able to frustrate him with his Russian tie. Expect to see a lot of backing up from the Missouri wrestler.

Im sure the Iowa lap dogs are drooling over the Brands circus. Clark said no at first and Brands has to be a fool. Cant just let the kid have his well deserved moment. What a shit show.

Weren't we busting on Iowa for not having fun? Looked like they were goofing off, having fun.

Reactions: lionlover
That's a TD

I thought "flash TD" rule applied on edge of mat? BTW, the official raised his hand with the green band on the wrist and flashed 2 points for the TD....and then pulled his hand down real quick - go watch video, he clearly awarded the TD and then changed his mind which disagrees with the Flash TD rule on edge-mat wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT