ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 3 Thread

Hayes and Heilmann going to OT. Heilmann almost had a TD at the end of third. 1-1 now.

Hayes' game is bullshit. I'm sure he's a nice kid. But I detest watching him wrestle.

And there is the challenge brick by UNC. Let's see if they reverse this. I doubt it.

That was a takedown for Heilman. We'll see what the replay officials say, but it WAS a takedown.

Sadly, the break clearly favors Hayes.....

they really shouldnt be having the refs reviewing their own calls. but then again if Tan tom can be on the seeding committee....does.it.really.matter

This guy on mat three is determined to get Zain his riding time point. He wants the score corrected.

I'm having a harder and harder time believing that there isn't a concerted effort to have OSU win this tournament. That stall call was absurd. And then no TD for Heilmann to boot.

I don't how Hayes has his running shoes on and doesn't get dinged for stalling.

Hayes is our Lee when it comes to showing emotion. Wins a match - no emotion, loses a match - no emotion, in a tight match - no emotion

Lol of course Tom is going to challenge this. Home cooking if it's reversed. Heilmann had control at the end, so even if it's a Hayes reversal, it's then a Heilmann reversal, too.

Dumb challenge for unc. You're pouring it on a gassing Hayes... take your 1 and ride him out when he's on the respirator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT