ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 3 Thread

ESPN on high speed hard wired internet work computer sucks. Better on my laptop on the same network over Wi-Fi.

does anyone have a link to that scoring summary that is constantly updated with the total possible team score

If we end up losing the team race by just a couple points I'm going to be really pissed about all these missed falls

Nickal will be on Mat 3. Shak will be on Mat 4

174 Quarterfinal: Mark Hall vs. Taylor Lujan (No. Iowa)

Per 1
Hall in on a single, has Lujan bouncing, and gets the TD, 2-0. OOB with 1:58 left. Lujan to his feet, but Hall steps over and takes him to his back, and gets 2 NF, 4-0. RT goes over 1 min. OOB with 1:02. Lujan tries a roll, but Hall stays with him, then Hall cuts him, 4-1. Lujan tries a duck or head outside single, they scramble, and the whistle ends things. RT @ 1:20 for Hall

Per 2
Hall takes bottom. He's to his feet, and out in 7 sec, 5-1. Lujan nearly gets behind, nothing. Lujan reaches, nothing, then Lujan in on a single but Hall evades it. Hall reaches, nothing. Lujan tries a head outside single, but the period ends. RT @ 1:13 for Hall

Per 3
Lujan takes bottom. Lujan to his feet, back down, and Hall riding him tough. Lujan back to his feet, hits a standing roll, but Hall stays with him. RT is locked. 1 min left. Lujan out after another roll, 5-2, 20 sec left. End. With 2:46 in RT, it's a 6-2 decision

Hall is the one guy (other than maybe Bo) that I'm hoping the opponent goes for broke with a big move. You go right into his positioning wheelhouse and in risk of going to your back

Lewis of Missouri stalls his ass off the last minute but holds on to defeat Bo Jordan.

OK, serious question, who threw the green brick when Jordan lost? I'm guessing that Ryan ran over, grabbed it and tossed it, why would the Mizzou coaches toss it?

Reactions: Afw6006
Campbell survives a late comeback attempt by Flynn. Wins 9-8. Another 5 seconds and he was getting turned for backs and loses

OK, serious question, who threw the green brick when Jordan lost? I'm guessing that Ryan ran over, grabbed it and tossed it, why would the Mizzou coaches toss it?
Maybe they thought Jordan was awarded the 2 to tie the match? Can't imagine why else they would.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT