2019 Recruiting Class Thread

For 2019, best chances on OL
Add some Pacific culture to the roster.

Enokk
Vimahi
2019 OL
5.9 6'5" 270
Kahuku, HI 160

And, Rivals shows this player (below) still available. I don't pursue recruiting like others, I read what you guys post. Question is how is this player is still unsigned? Only visit was Penn State on 9/29.

Darnell Wright
2019 OL
6.1 6'6" 300
Huntington, WV

Edit: Vimahi is a 4-start and Wright is a 5-star.

I appreciate you information MilesBarkely. Thank you.

OL

Reactions: MilesBarkley
Add some Pacific culture to the roster.

Enokk
Vimahi
2019 OL
5.9 6'5" 270
Kahuku, HI 160

And, Rivals shows this player (below) still available. I don't pursue recruiting like others, I read what you guys post. Question is how is this player is still unsigned? Only visit was Penn State on 9/29.

Darnell Wright
2019 OL
6.1 6'6" 300
Huntington, WV

Edit: Vimahi is a 4-start and Wright is a 5-star.

I appreciate you information MilesBarkely. Thank you.

OL

Not sure why it shows Wright's only visit to PSU on 9/29, but can tell you that is not accurate. He has visited Alabama and Tennessee several times, with the last visit to Knoxville the weekend of December 12th for their big recruiting weekend right before the early signing day

Reactions: OhioLion
Reactions: TheGLOV
I watched his highlight video on 24/7. The competition in the first three minutes was awful and he didn't stand out all that much. I didn't think it worth posting. How much does the staff pay me for my opinion? Worth even less.

They've got to fill some late spots they didn't think they were going to have. Going to have to take some flyers on some guys, no doubt.

you take flyers at this point and if they dont pan out they usually process themselves (The Cincy DB and Thrift from a few years ago) Stashing spots for down the road won't work anymore because we will now always have the early exit to the NFL. Kid has a great frame so you take the chance on that.

This year we really seem to be seeing the effects of the early signing period.

Gone are the days we would flip recruits like Kevin Givens from Pitt, Jordan Hill from Rutgers, Trevor Williams from WVU, or a Jordan Lucas from Temple.

We are either going after Top Prospects or Late Projects

Just a cool recruiting graphic.

DwfbAqRWkAEOyA5.jpg

Gone are the days we would flip recruits like Kevin Givens from Pitt, Jordan Hill from Rutgers, Trevor Williams from WVU, or a Jordan Lucas from Temple.

The pool is limited and everyone is fighting for the same few kids...it's the way it will be and why it's important to lock down most of your class in December.

I get what you’re saying, but those 4 worked out pretty well for us.

Free article

https://247sports.com/college/penn-...ah-Darkwa-Penn-State-offer-Germany-127596081/

And the 6-foot-5, 260-pound Darkwa said the latest big offer come from Penn State via defensive line coach Sean Spencer, and it has him excited to see the program and learn more about the school.

“Penn State is one of the best programs from a historical standpoint,” Darkwa said. “I know they have a great fan base and great coaches."

The Nittany Lions have been in touch with Darkwa for a while, and the intensity of the recruitment picked up in the last week.

“Coach Spencer offered me and said he wants me to come there for visit in the next (few) weeks," Darkwa said. "I really think this will be possible.”

Pay Seider
The pool is limited and everyone is fighting for the same few kids...it's the way it will be and why it's important to lock down most of your class in December.
Still looking to sign 5-7 is too many with the lack of quality recruits left. Hopefully this year is an anomaly. Last year we had less openings after early signing

Need to get him back on campus, hope he loves great ice cream more then he loves warm weather.

Michigan is full. - 12 or so 3 stars that can be filtered out by harbaugh if a big timer wants in late. Franklin is out in the cold with 7 spots and a dwindling list.

Michigan is full. - 12 or so 3 stars that can be filtered out by harbaugh if a big timer wants in late. Franklin is out in the cold with 7 spots and a dwindling list.
You sure that dwindling list. Is the same list James and his staff are using?

How can they be “filtered out” if they’ve already signed? The only filtering that appears to be happening in Ann Arbor is Ohio State sifting through which Michigan coaches they want.

How can they be “filtered out” if they’ve already signed? The only filtering that appears to be happening in Ann Arbor is Ohio State sifting through which Michigan coaches they want.

You’re right. They’ll get their 4 years and be Michigan men on the other side. No filtering once signed.

You said Michigan is full but there are 3 stars who can be filtered out of if a “big timer wants in late.” You were clearly referring to filtering people out, right now, from this recruiting class.

You said Michigan is full but there are 3 stars who can be filtered out of if a “big timer wants in late.” You were clearly referring to filtering people out, right now, from this recruiting class.

And kicking out an upperclassman isn’t in the cards? My god.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT