ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

You know things are bad at PSU when they no longer care about the team race and care more about moral victories. Hahaha
We don't care about the team race. Exactly how did you come to that conclusion after reading my post? Btw, PSU looks right on schedule to win yet ANOTHER nation championship to me. :)

If it comes down to choosing between the words of the Brands family or that of the Brooks family, I'm going with the one's who think you should extend your hand out to the opponent after a hard fought match...
Then there's the video evidence. I get that stuff happens in a match, but that shot of Aaron that Mineo posted seems like it's excessive.

You know things are bad at PSU when they no longer care about the team race and care more about moral victories. Hahaha

giphy.gif

Oh...we care about the team race, but winning with sportsmanship is way more important.

Biting?!? No handshake?!? Nice upbringing!

I’d be embarrassed if PSU guys acted like that.

You can have your desperate, idiotic Korba Kai coaches. We’ll be fine. Thanks for your concern.

Reactions: BruceK-PSU83
Oh...we care about the team race, but winning with sportsmanship is way more important.

You can have your desperate, idiotic Korba Kai coaches. We’ll be fine. Thanks for your concern.
Losing to Nebby for the second year= we'll be fine.

You would think that over the last 10 years, they would have learned to be better losers.

I live in the present. Lets talk more about blood in a wrestling match like its a gun shot wound tho since you guys wont be in the team race this year.
I live in the present. Lets talk more about blood in a wrestling match like its a gun shot wound tho since you guys wont be in the team race this year.
I'd rather talk about the past nine years when you Hawk fans cried and bellyached everytime PSU won individual and team National Championships. It got so bad (and to be honest....embarrassing) that YOUR very own mod had to call all of you out for being a bunch of p****s and had to beg you to stop being babies. And yes...he literally begged you to stop. To be honest, I'm actually surprised Hawk fans come over here considering that pathetic display by your fanbase.

I'd rather talk about the past nine years when you Hawk fans cried and bellyached everytime PSU won individual and team National Championships. It got so bad (and to be honest....embarrassing) that YOUR very own mod had to call all of you out for being a bunch of p****s and had to beg you to stop being babies. To be honest, I'm actually surprised Hawk fans come over here considering th pathetic display by your fanbase.
If we are going to live in the past, Ill take 23 over 9.

Losing to Nebby for the second year= we'll be fine.
Yeah...lots of wrestling to go. I like our young guys and would take our future over yours any day of the week. Enjoy 2021. Hope young Brands learns to compete with dignity in the future.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Yeah...lots of wrestling to go. I like our young guys and would take our future over yours any day of the week. Enjoy 2021. Hope young Brands learns to compete with dignity in the future.
We will beat you this year and next.

Yes iowa will be heavy favorites next year , but with a full season of 20 plus bouts , I like our chances to grow , development and peak for ncaa’s.

Reactions: PSU Yinzer
You know things are going well when you have multiple pages discussing bite-gate. Let's try to stay positive and enjoy the wrestling. Let's see if your youngsters can build something on the backside and enjoy the show. Lots of tournament to go. Glad to hear Brooks' ankle isn't serious. I hope he can give it a go. I would love to see him and Venz scrap in the finals.

A funny(to me anyway) side story when it comes to Aaron, the Brands boys and HR. After his comittment to PSU, a reporter asked Aaron if the Hawks were serious contenders and Aaron replied that Iowa never even contacted him. Oh my did I play that up over on HR. Matter of fact, it was one of the many reasons I was banned over there. I loved telling the Hawk fans that if they ever wanted to compete that maybe their coach should should be better recruiters and probably should research who elite kids are throughout the country. Telling them to blame their coaches for all the losing because Brands didnt even know who the hell Aaron even is. Lol.

I BET THEY KNOW WHO AARON BROOKS IS NOW!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT