ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

Heinselman (tOSU) vs. Spence (MD) on Mat 4. I believe the winner here will face the winner of Howard's upcoming match.

Heinselman up 8-1 in the 1st period, so Malik is likely to advance.

Heinselman ended up pinning him @ 2:56

Heinselman (tOSU) vs. Spence (MD) on Mat 4. I believe the winner here will face the winner of Howard's upcoming match.

Heinselman up 8-1 in the 1st period, so Malik is likely to advance.

Thanks for any PBP. I'm stuck at work today.

Reactions: danoftw
125 R1: Robbie Howard vs. Eric Barnett (Wisky)

Per 1
Howard with a TD after a snap-down, 2-0. Barnett working toward a reversal, Howard holding on to an ankle, Barnett eventually gets it, 2-2. Howard hits a roll, Barnett does a split, they scramble, eventually a stalemate with 45 sec left. Howard tries to stand, RT goes over 1 min for Barnett. End. RT @ 1:32 for Barnett

Per 2
Barnett takes bottom. He hits a roll, Howard stays with him. Barnett tried to throw Howard over his top, nothing. Eventually Howard falls off, 2-3. RT does to 51 sec for Barnett. 30 sec left. No real shots. End. RT @ 51 sec for Barnett

Per 3
Howard takes neutral. Howard nearly with a slide by, nothing. Barnett doing nothing but tieining up. Howard with some action, nothing. 1 min left. Stalemate with 47 sec left. Howard has an ankle but there's the buzzer. Damn

Howard loses 2-3

Robbie needs to figure out how to get to his offense. He's not able to get it going.

Robbie losing is disappointing but the backside path might be better as a result

I understand Howard taking neutral because if he didn't get out in 9 seconds, the escape was worthless anyway, but I expected a lot more attacking in the 3rd. He looked gassed.

Reactions: Afw6006
Glass half full! Hawkeyes haven’t won a match!!!

Grateful for the tournament. Love the early upsets already. March baby.

Reactions: Law-Deezie
I have penn state subscription and I get the quad screen with no issues.
Could you explain how to do this.....steps....after you select the quad screen option how do you activate others screens, only one is showing on mine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT