ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

I really think Brady is going to be a tough draw for anyone. Great defense. Has an ability to find openings for takedowns. He’s not a person who will get you many back points. Of course, that may be a work in progress.
IMO He can beat anyone at the weight .... including Deakin

• Haha
Reactions: ClarencButthorn
Anybody know the team scores currently?
Michigan
7​
10​
8​
7​
3​
241​
Nebraska
7​
10​
7​
7​
1​
252​
Purdue
7​
10​
10​
6​
1​
254​
Michigan State
6​
10​
10​
3​
3​
250​
Ohio State
6​
10​
9​
5​
1​
255​
Illinois
5​
10​
9​
3​
4​
243​
Indiana
5​
10​
10​
3​
4​
242​
Penn State
5​
10​
7​
5​
3​
248​
Rutgers
5​
9​
9​
3​
3​
222​
Northwestern
4​
10​
9​
3​
4​
244​
Minnesota
3​
10​
8​
5​
3​
243​
Wisconsin
2​
10​
9​
3​
5​
235​
Iowa
1​
10​
3​
8​
254​
Maryland
1​
10​
10​
1​
6​
234​

The freshmen with exception of CS wrestled tight and didn't seem like themselves. Maybe nerves and excitement got the better of them.
Possible, Joe's explosiveness was gone towards the end of the first and he was tired, tired at the end of the second. He isn't out of shape, and they have had plenty of morning practices so it was something.

Did someone just transfer me to The Hawkeye Report???
giphy.gif
HR right now

That dude is trash who he pinned earlier in the year, he ain' going to magically figure it out.
He is wrestling like he just got out of high school. Tentative, giving up late period points . I think what we are seeing is lack of a full season for some of these guys. Joe Lee totally looked like he gassed. Part of having a full season would include knowing how to handle weight management.

Make sure you guys are giving a look at the mini big ten tournament

Probably a few #next guys in there.

It's in floarena
What is this mini big ten tournament? I can’t find a single thing about it when searching, and I don’t think I’ve heard of any of the wrestlers?

What is this mini big ten tournament? I can’t find a single thing about it when searching, and I don’t think I’ve heard of any of the wrestlers?
I'm not sure if you're serious, but I'm pretty sure he's referring to the PIAA super regionals.

Everything’s just a bit off this morning. Sloppy late takedown surrendered when bonus points for the match would be nice—assuming Beard even wins.

Jesus.

A heavyweight shouldn't be able to get to lower legs that easily. Kerk moves like a 157 kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT