ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

He is wrestling like he just got out of high school. Tentative, giving up late period points . I think what we are seeing is lack of a full season for some of these guys. Joe Lee totally looked like he gassed. Part of having a full season would include knowing how to handle weight management.

Keep in mind, Lee didn't wrestle his Sr year in HS. He spent much of the last 2 years wrestling Freestyle, at which he is pretty good.

He's going to be fine once he tightens a few things.

How good is Spencer that holding off the tech until the third period is considered a Herculean effort?
Ragusin was the most impressed getting tech falled result I think I've ever seen, LOL. Even up to the last back points that sealed it, he was going for the desperation throw and pin to try to win and got caught. Very impressed with him.

Nice job Roman

but he needs a tutorial on time management and position selection

I love the props Ragusin is getting. He truly DID wrestle well and threw the kitchen sink at Spencer. He knew he'd need some kind of miracle feet to back and went for it.

If RBY and Cannon wrestle the same tonight, I might have to look away.

Damn this weekend and nationals are the two best weekend in sports. Good thing for my old lady she cooks so I have a reason to check in at dinner time to make sure she didn’t die.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT