ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament Session I Thread

Gutsy performance by Brooks. Brands wrestled well. Thought for sure he wasn't going to be able to continue. That's a man right there. Hope his ankle is good to go. Great job Aaron!

What a job by brooks! Bright spot in an otherwise underwhelming performance so far

Well that was entertaining! Brooks gutted that out! Magic cream on than ankle? ;) Brands wrestled Aaron a lot tougher than I thought before the injury. Hopefully it's just a light sprain and Brooks can be 100% at nationals. I hate injuries!

Is there any other Nittany Lion you would want to do that to any other Hawkeye? The legend grows, Mr. Brooks... thank you!

N21nLI.gif

Well that was entertaining! Brooks gutted that out! Magic cream on than ankle? ;) Brands wrestled Aaron a lot tougher than I thought before the injury. Hopefully it's just a light sprain and Brooks can be 100% at nationals. I hate injuries!
Same. I hadn’t seen any Hawkeyes wrestle before today. Idk what happened to the dual???? ;) but it was nice to see the bull and Kemdog sans their roboknees

Same. I hadn’t seen any Hawkeyes wrestle before today. Idk what happened to the dual???? ;) but it was nice to see the bull and Kemdog sans their roboknees
There was a COVID stoppage, so once again Iowa did not come to University Park.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT