ADVERTISEMENT

2023 lineup…deepest PSU lineup ever?

If you're talking about that Jesse guy, he is not easy to listen to. He doesn't quite have is duck's in a row.

Does he write? Maybe his punctuation is a bit more tolerable.🤓
Cut him a break. His video's create some good discussion points and he's getting better at presentation. He should do a better job fact checking, but he's still worth watching.

On a recent FRL Pyle's mentioned that the word was Haines would be part of the NWCA card at 157 but would not/could not confirm it as they do not set the card.

Reactions: Bosox2004
On a recent FRL Pyle's mentioned that the word was Haines would be part of the NWCA card at 157 but would not/could not confirm it as they do not set the card.
Best “possible” news I’ve heard all week.

Now who would they pick as the opponent I would not at all be surprised if it was franek. I’d rather see Bryce though.

Best “possible” news I’ve heard all week.

Now who would they pick as the opponent I would not at all be surprised if it was franek. I’d rather see Bryce though.
If they're each the guy at 157, we could see Haines vs Franek 3 times this season as it stands. I'd hope the NWCA event has a different matchup than that.

Reactions: Bosox2004
If they're each the guy at 157, we could see Haines vs Franek 3 times this season as it stands. I'd hope the NWCA event has a different matchup than that.
Not arguing on the better matchup part but we did see kerk vs Cass last year.

I could use the same argument for several of the big 10 matchups at this weight class. Which is against my thoughts cause I’m going with Shapiro to make the finals

Plus iowa needs to have some representation other than their runner up from last year … 🙃- (sarcasm emoji so I’m following the rules …) but I can see iowa getting more than it’s fair share in this tournament because well they are iowa .

If Levi goes who would you like to see as the opponent and don’t pick Mitch lol

If it’s Franek, we might see Hawkeye title optimism fizzle out earlier than usual this year after one of their 5 preseason title hopes loses

Reactions: NittanyLion84
If you're talking about that Jesse guy, he is not easy to listen to. He doesn't quite have is duck's in a row.
1z6q7l.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FatWoodchuck
If it's truly an all-star match: Haines vs Mesenbrink.

More like we'd be subjected to a full year of "closing the gap" inanity.
Now you’ve done it!

But seriously, who has the better training situation:

1. Franek - goes regularly in the room with studs like Kaleb Young and the Bull; or
2. Haines - has to make do with a freshman, an undersized Van Ness, and bupkis. As you know, Lee, Nolf, and Dake are never in the room so little good those guys do

This then begs the questions 1) who will be competing at the Black Knight Invitational a few days before and 2) will any of the guys going for Penn St in this be wrestling at the Bill Farrell.

Is the NWCA event considered official i.e. 'attached' ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT