ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session III

“Quick fall call.” As if ****ing Andonian was coming back from a 12-8 deficit with no oxygen left in his body.

As for the first fall, I’m sure referees stop to think “well it’s a Penn state kid!” FOH LOSERS
Some people thought Cenzo got a quick call over Martinez too. Likewise, Martinez wasn't coming back from that deficit.

Went back and looked and really don't think there was a missed call there. I'll admit I thought the pin call for Levi was quick though
I guess the ref proved he knows what a pin looks like. Guess he didn’t see one earlier.

Someone in my family made corned beef and cabbage today. Good gosh did that stink. It smelled like the paper mill in Spring Grove.
ugh, thanks for that bad memory of morning stench with the wind blowing in from Sprig grove back in the 70s!

Went back and looked and really don't think there was a missed call there. I'll admit I thought the pin call for Levi was quick though
he was flat. the brick - VT thought had a TD cause he stepped behind and Levi was only hanging on the leg

I thought Levi bridged pretty quickly and wasn't ever flat. It was a hard angle to see for theref b/c Andonian was blocking the view. But I don't think Levi was ever flat, he was active underneath. As for Levi's pin, it was over, Andonian was fully gassed.

Mason has serious PTSD.
7e4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT