Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session I

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Time: Noon ET
Watch: ESPNU

Live stream: All mats available with ESPN+ subscription, Watch ESPNU Feed ESPN.com with provider login
Listen: Jeff Byers via LionVision
Live Brackets: TrackWrestling
Twitter: @PennStateWREST

FIRST ROUND PENN STATE MATCHES
125:
N/A
133: (1) Roman Bravo-Young vs. (32) McGwire Midkiff, (NDSU) OR (33) Ethan Oakley (APPST)
141: (6) Beau Bartlett vs. (27) Shannon Hanna (CAMP)
149: (12) Shayne Van Ness vs. (21) Ethen Miller (UMD)
157: (2) Levi Haines vs. (31) Ashton Eyler (LHU)
165: (13) Alex Facundo vs. (20) Holden Heller (Pitt)
174: (1) Carter Starocci vs. (32) Will Miller (APPST) OR (33) John Worthing (CLAR)
184: (3) Aaron Brooks vs. (30) Matthew Waddell (CHAT)
197: (9) Max Dean vs. (24) Levi Hopkins (CAMP)
285: (3) Greg Kerkvliet vs. (30) Hayden Copass (PUR)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Berry

Does anyone know if the individual mat streams will be available on demand immediately following the conclusion of each session?

LET'S GO!!!!! Looking forward to our Saturday Night free advertising when we parade out 7 in the finals!!
I always do get a kick how our midwestern friends always bemoan Saturday night as a form of free advertising. Not just for the schadenfreude. For the implication that they seem to believe that getting to Saturday night requires no expenditure of human cost.

Is JB on yet, when i open gopsusports.com i can listen to the commercial and then get the message this video wont play onmy device. And I have not had good luck with the radio stations since they sold to the new company. Link anyone?

When I try to start LionVision for Byers, it says this video is not available for your platform. Never got that message before. I'm using an Andriloid phone. Anyone have an idea why this is and what I can do?

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Ok..maybe I mistunderstood you. If you click on dashboard, you can see who's on each mat and it shows up to 3 (match going on, on deck and in hole). I didn't even know you can just look up PSU guys..I just use the dashboard
Yeah all good. Just on different pages. I like the dashboard. But some people want PSU mat assignments so they know what to be on. You can find those but they’re not up yet.

Reactions: pish69
ESPN+ still playing commercials and I don’t see by mat selection options?

ESPN+ still playing commercials and I don’t see by mat selection options?
Are you sure you are in espn+? When i bring up the event i have numerous mats to chose.

Mat 1 showing wide shot of arena

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT