ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session V - Consi Semis/Finals/Placement Matches

Great season for LEVI. O'Connor wrestled a great match. Hang your head high. Future 3 timer.

At least no one threw a beer at him.
Paul and I were there. I saw the bottle flying at Carter. I brought it to the attention of people around us. The Hawks by us were saying it didn't happen. Even after I pointed out the bottle on the hardwood.

Reactions: danoftw
About 3 hours
I saw your posts this weekend and wondering if you live in Indy. I moved to Indy to be near grandkids and always cool to find other Penn Staters (I met a few in Bloomington sitting in same row as the gentleman with the PSU Indiana alum flag...) I'm trying to figure out how to PM in this forum and haven't been able to ;)
As this post is pretty old, not sure you will see it

I saw your posts this weekend and wondering if you live in Indy. I moved to Indy to be near grandkids and always cool to find other Penn Staters (I met a few in Bloomington sitting in same row as the gentleman with the PSU Indiana alum flag...) I'm trying to figure out how to PM in this forum and haven't been able to ;)
The forum only has PM option for paid account holders. I believe they can PM paid or free accounts.

Reactions: Curly71
I do live in Indy. I move over here for a job in 1993 from the Pittsburgh area. I was also in Bloomington, sat with my sons wrestling coach (the guy the honered at intermission) and the former team trainer at Iowa under Gable (he lives in Indy now and helps coach our youth wrestlers).

Last edited:
I do live in Indy. I move over here for a job in 1993 from the Pittsburgh area. I was also in Bloomington, sat with my sons wrestling coach (the guy the honered at intermission) and the former team trainer at Iowa under Gable (he lives in Indy now and helps coach our youth wrestlers).
Very cool, I'd love to get together sometime

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT