ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session I

I think AF will be first PSU wrestler up on Mat 6 the way they have the matches and mats slotted.

A few good matches at 125 coming up. Ventresca vs Poulin and Volk vs DeAugustino should both be good matches especially for the first round

• Sad
Reactions: hlstone
Will they delay RBY to give pigtail winners a rest period? Or stay in order?

Edit, JB said might be a delay, they need 30 min rest. But he thinks no delay

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Will they delay RBY to give pigtail winners a rest period? Or stay in order?

Mat assignments show the matches being pig-tails first on all mats. Followed by 125 on Mat 1, 133 on Mat 2, etc..... The weight class matches are highest seed match (16 v 17) down to lowest seed match (i.e., #1 v Pig-tail winner). IOW, RBY will be the 16th match on Mat 2 after pig-tails.

Anyone know how to fix problem of going through HDMI to TV for ESPN Plus? It works on the iPad but when I try to connect to TV it says can’t play…

Again, the way the mats are being assigned on 8 mats (10 weights on 8 mats), I believe Facundo will be the first PSU wrestler up - 7th match on Mat 6.

Reactions: mcpat
Mat assignments show the matches being pig-tails first on all mats. Followed by 125 on Mat 1, 133 on Mat 2, etc..... The weight class matches are highest seed match (16 v 17) down to lowest seed match (i.e., #1 v Pig-tail winner). IOW, RBY will be the 16th match on Mat 2 after pig-tails.
Nope, not all matches take same amount of time. They are assigning matches after RBY, waiting the 30 mins I guess.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I’m surprised Courtney came in as the 10 seed. I wonder if Richie Figs would’ve been the better option

Dom demas with a tech fall in the prelims to give Cal Poly the team lead , anyone know how he ended up dropping so far from a couple years ago

Demas needed Milner’s scratch to get in and promptly wins by Tech Fall.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Anyone know how to fix problem of going through HDMI to TV for ESPN Plus? It works on the iPad but when I try to connect to TV it says can’t play…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT