ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session V - Consi Semis/Finals/Placement Matches

Feel like something clicked for SVN this weekend. I think being down actually helped him. He got back to the reckless abandon style from high school. He might never be a defensive wizard, but that’s okay. He can make up for it with pace and offense.

Bummed we don’t get another Murin match. Both had great tournaments.

Feel like something clicked for SVN this weekend. I think being down actually helped him. He got back to the reckless abandon style from high school. He might never be a defensive wizard, but that’s okay. He can make up for it with pace and offense.

SVN is going to be the eternal subject of the “Someone call an ambulance…but not for me!” meme.

You better deck him, because he’s going to keep coming. And you might fall over.

I said earlier in tourney it looked like a freshman finding his confidence.

Was hoping for SVN/Murin 4. I can't believe how Brands has been doing.

He reminds me very much of the freshman version of Nick Lee

Weird how Griffith gets dinged for stalling by stepping out of bounds but Amine carries Griffith backwards out of bounds but that's not. W

Reactions: NoVaLion2
Weird how Griffith gets dinged for stalling by stepping out of bounds but Amine carries Griffith backwards out of bounds but that's not. W
I was amazed by how much bigger Griffith looked than Amine. They stood next to each other and the top of Amine's head aligned with Griffith's chin.

Reactions: Cowbell Man
is there a thread for the Beau haters from last year to go to this year for verbal flogging?

It can then be pinned there in anticipation of the one needed for Facundo 2024
Nah, too busy ragging on Alex! Lol

Reactions: Reslo
Does anybody have an update on where Cassiopi stands in the all-time pin rankings? Does he have the record yet?

Hats off to Max, great young man.

Reactions: creamery freak
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT