ADVERTISEMENT

2023 US Open

There was a match yesterday where David Taylor was coaching in one corner and Chance Marstellar in the other. Chance is definitely coaching.
Kudos to chance. He competes and wins the open. Next day all in coaching his kids. DT is the same, still training and flying out to coach his athletes.

I will go with Knox, Jax and Cali kid.

No way Bassett goes to Iowa, he battled back for third. They don’t want kids who wrestle back.

I really want Bassett to go to PSU. Everything he says is in line with how PSU operates.

Reactions: Sullivan
I think it’s because Pierson has been so quiet in his recruitment and the other Manvilles have burnt out. But he seems to have a great head on his shoulders in a good career ahead of him.
I have nothing but good things to say for that family. Burn out and injuries are part of the journey. Some parents understand this and still support their kids. Others, push their kids harder and harder so that they might be able to live vicariously through them.

I do not know them, however, the Manvilles seem very stable and certainly a very accomplished family. Mom and Dad, take a bow.

Last edited:
I really want Bassett to go to PSU. Everything he says is in line with how PSU operates.
You all have been talking about Bo going to psu since 2019. No shit you really want Bassett at psu. Haha. I’m just teasing but saying I want Bassett at my school isn’t exactly a profound statement at this point

GR is doing its basketball impression. I expect these matches to. last 40 minutes each.

Not sure about that. I sense that there is may be some bad blood that Ohio State did not offer his brother Joey Blaze. Who knows though....
Yeah but I was thinking maybe a package deal to Purdue with his brother especially since Purdue has some credibility now with what Ramos just did. That being said, think the kid will ultimately do what's best for himself and I imagine Tom Ryan can smooth things out. Hell his brother could portal if he really wanted lol.

And people say freestyle is confusing.

(Watching Lilledahl vs Volk. Even the ref doesn’t know where to put them or how to score it.)

Very happy Ross is going to be playing football in college.
Guy who follows Iowa HS football closely told me "the next Micah Parsons" Will be national level recruit likely and could very well go to a school that tells him not to wrestle senior year of HS even.

Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT