ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA's - Match/discussion threads (merged)

Oh yeah - I remember thinking the same. Also, I know for a fact that the Cornell program has had it in for Penn State ever since that happened. It’s also a good indicator that the Penn State program is running a straight show in spite of the accusations by vodka and his buddies. If the Cornell guys got even a hint of any improprieties by PSU, they would be on the phone with the compliance committee in a second.
Not to mention a battery of lawyers. ;)

Oh yeah - I remember thinking the same. Also, I know for a fact that the Cornell program has had it in for Penn State ever since that happened. It’s also a good indicator that the Penn State program is running a straight show in spite of the accusations by vodka and his buddies. If the Cornell guys got even a hint of any improprieties by PSU, they would be on the phone with the compliance committee in a second.

More than that, Cornell would've hired an army of lawyers.
man-city-lawyers.gif

I think that was a mistake from Feldman for taking neutral. Was pumped when he chose that.

Totally disagree. Kirk rides almost anyone including Feldman in the recent past. Kirk not shooting in the first two periods almost resulted is his only shot being in his own foot. Feldman almost got the late TD, and would have looked like a genus picking Neutral if he had. Why let an inferior opponent stay in the match where the last 30 seconds dictates the winner? Beau, Kirk, even Davis to some extent. PSU as a collective absolutely converts on over 50% of our deep shots. Every guy on the squad needs 2 committed shots in the first period.

Last edited:
Mitchell Mesenbrink vs Cameron Amine(Michigan) - NCAA 165 LBS Quarterfinals, Full Match

https://images.app.goo.gl/YjaZvSavYrnbagBR7Mesenbrink has a couple moments each match where he’s wrestling after the whistle, talking to the coaches, talking to the ref. It reminds me of the pro wrestler Kamala when I was a kid who’s schtick was that he was from Africa and didn’t understand what was going on so his handler was always jumping in.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Totally disagree. Kirk rides almost anyone including Feldman in the recent past. Kirk not shooting in the first two periods almost resulted is his only shot being in his own foot. Feldman almost got the late TD, and would have looked like a genus picking Neutral if he had. Why let an inferior opponent stay in the match where the last 30 seconds dictates the winner? Beau, Kirk, even Davis to some extent. PSU as a collective absolutely converts on over 50% of our deep shots. Every guy on the squad needs 2 committed shots in the first period.
Goggles is right. Feldman has never escaped from underneath Kerk. No reason to think he would've today.

Also Feldman took neutral at B10s. So if course he would at nationals.

Reactions: NoVaLion2
Of that particular moment and nothing else.

And that's a pretty big if.
I was at the KC hospital and hour ago and Truax was on crutches after surgery. Davis was having a hook sown onto his left arm stub. Kerk was getting a hamstring implant. McIntosh was seeing a shrink for his homesickness. And Carl was getting hair follicle transplants.

I was at the KC hospital and hour ago and Truax was on crutches after surgery. Davis was having a hook sown onto his left arm stub. Kerk was getting a hamstring implant. McIntosh was seeing a shrink for his homesickness. And Carl was getting hair follicle transplants.
Good stuff. Anyone else ever been at emergency room during a big wrestling tournament? Busy place full of beat up wreslers.

Wonder if the Hawkeyes money men feel they got a return on their investment with Woods.
Woods did well considering what he had to work with. He would have done much better at Penn State but unfortunately there was no position available. He’s a good wrestler and seems to be a good person too. It’s unfortunate that the path he chose was not in his best interests.

Reactions: Dogwelder and ikS
Since Truax and Kerk had massive surgeries today, I have no mat assignments! Haaaaaa! Let's do this!

Reactions: CentexLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT