ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament -- Session 4 Thread – FINALS + Medal Round!!

No, it's not.
lea michele dont rain on my parade GIF

what on earth…it’s peyton robb. you should have to apologize to cenzo
In level of unexpectedness, I didn’t see our true freshman #7 guy beating the undefeated #1 ranked wrestler. My bad.

Reactions: Grass
Very nice match by Haines. Excited to watch him in Tulsa. Has a bigger target on him now.

Reactions: danoftw
I think if Hamati wins here Iowa is mathematically eliminated; if not, it's close.

Reactions: danoftw
How high Levi gonna be seeded after he wins this?
No lower than 4th but impossible to tell until we get other conference results. Coaches' ranks, Win %s, and RPIs are tightly bunched among the top 10 guys.

If O'Connor beats Andonian in the ACC finals, then he's the 1. After that, math.

The other difficulty is: where do the coaches rank 8 Levi after he beat 6 Coleman and 1 Robb? Does he vault ahead of any conference finalists? (Specifically the ACC loser between O'Connor and Andonian, and the B12 loser between Franek and Gfeller.) Could he leapfrog any conference champs in the rankings? (Specifically Humphreys; Gfeller if he wins B12s.)

No lower than 4th but impossible to tell until we get other conference results. Coaches' ranks, Win %s, and RPIs are tightly bunched among the top 10 guys.

If O'Connor beats Andonian in the ACC finals, then he's the 1. After that, math.

The other difficulty is: where do the coaches rank 8 Levi after he beat 6 Coleman and 1 Robb? Does he vault ahead of any conference finalists? (Specifically the ACC loser between O'Connor and Andonian, and the B12 loser between Franek and Gfeller.) Could he leapfrog any conference champs in the rankings? (Specifically Humphreys; Gfeller if he wins B12s.)
O’Connor was my first thought . . . provided he gets past Andonian tonight. If he doesn’t . . . math hurts.

no just reasonable. cenzo pinned a guy on track for 4 in the ncaa finals. robb almost lost to paddy gallagher a couple weeks ago. great win and haines is a title contender but holy hyperbole
Stop using big words…
no wonder the HR hates you

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT