ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament -- Session 4 Thread – FINALS + Medal Round!!

Js since you're here trolling, that's Patrick Kennedy. He is what he is and with it being 3rd year in room, he's not getting much better. He will need the weight to clear out and hope the next great thing doesn't move in his Senior year or he's not winning a title. And unfortunately for him, Haines will probably be there at 165 his last 2 years.

Bookmark that one too...
is this supposed to be an own? dude i picked facundo to beat him in the dual haha. my thoughts on PK are known.

Robb’s left shoelace was CLEARLY in the circle. The refs gifted that match to the F*** State wrestler. Carl must be paying them from his SLUSH fund? Chittum will be so much better than the psu freshman scrub.
That’s better. But more !!!, please.

Oh, and don’t forget that any use of the words “to” or “too” must be presented as “TWOOO”.

Almost there. 😉

Starocci v Labriola
  • Carter too quick off the whistle, looking ankle
  • Carter in on a leg, dances him a bit, Labriola evades out bounds, gets dinged for stalling
  • Carter back in on leg, Labriola flips, time runs out for Carter. 0-0.
  • Labriola from bottom to start the second.
  • Carter looking to ride, and he's up over a minute.
  • Labriola gets the E1, and Carter nearly scores out of bounds. 1:05 RT, 1-0 Labriola.
  • Carter dives for both legs, wraps up, and converts as time runs out. 2-1 with 1:22 RT.
  • Carter from bottom, easily out, 3-1 withi 1:16 of RT.
  • Warning for fingers
  • Carter still pushing the action with under a minute.
  • Carter in on a single, Labriola scrambling but the clock is Carter's friend here. Carter pops out for the two, it ends 5-1, 6-1 with the RT. Carter's 2nd B1G championship.

I really don't know how Carter can be more impressive without bonusing top 15 wrestlers consistently. It might be worth considering taking a stall call or two, if that's what it takes.

Last edited:
Between celebrating big wins like a kid, to actively coaching from the corner, to making the brick more accessible to Casey should he need to fire it . . . Dan Monthley
is hands-down the best trainer in the land.
And that’s not even including his medical expertise.
Former wrestler has told me, in his opinion, he is arguably the #1 reason behind the dynasty. Some of the injuries these guys suffer, you'll never know just how bad they are because how normal they wrestle anyways. It's a very stressful job also for the record (as you might imagine). Cael when he ever negotiates contracts yes wants Casey and Cody paid well but Dan Monthley always is top of the list for people he wants taken care of.

Carter is so strong and technical with his defense that an undefeated AA Caliber wrestler never had a chance to even make him uncomfortable.

Reactions: danoftw and mcpat
One of the best matches I've seen Carter wrestle. He consistently took shots, pushed the pace, rode tough and controlled this opponent's match against a really talented Mikey Labriola. . Labriola barely could take shots and seems lost at times on what to do.

Last edited:
Robb’s left shoelace was CLEARLY in the circle. The refs gifted that match to the F*** State wrestler. Carl must be paying them from his SLUSH fund? Chittum will be so much better than the psu freshman scrub.
Plot twist, this is the real Ironbird but he is just pretending to be a parody so he can make his thoughts known.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT