ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

This thread has evolved into an obsession by 8286 proving he is right about something. I have no idea what that something is but he's latched on to it like a hound on a bone. Dude is having a bad day, I guess

Reactions: Peetz Pool Boy
Some pics from there too-

15776678_10150776090164991_3609871000086024814_o.jpg

15676525_10150776090054991_5754154121917114806_o.jpg

15723509_10150776090059991_8063400147201771556_o.jpg

15732432_10150776090064991_6122292037801833190_o.jpg

The player in the background of your first picture is slumped over. Could be has a bad injury. Anyone see who that is?

Reactions: jim cummings
Wrong in so many ways. Where are you getting your information? Do you actually know someone in one of these positions? If so, what is their position and with what company? I think you are getting this all from the movies.

BTW, you don't have to be doing anything illegal to have to answer to regulators. Let them try telling a Federal regulator that they don't have to answer to them and let me know how that goes. Lol

You're clueless on this matter sluggo.
Why are you making excuses for parasites that enjoy their wealth by manupliting the general population and their savings to their advantage. Clients come to me for engineering related services or advice, I'm responsible, legally, to either and liable for law suit. Are there no professional ethics, responsibility, $$ liability, code of conduct or "steward ship" of our monies entrusted to persons deemed professionally capable to manage our investments.

Reactions: masterbaker65
Touched down 50 minutes ago, with Trace on board.

actually, with PSU fans all over the place out in LA, it shouldn't be too hard to produce pics/sightings of players by name. if someone is missing, it could be identified pretty quickly just through social media sightings.

last spring on ESPN OTL, they covered the gambling scene on college sports, and the flow of information. these gamblers pointed out they could find out anything re injuries by checking team practice fields or or twitter feeds. Coaches were noted to be slow to turnover injury situations, even when season ending. one of these guys also said, they always check the ncaa (Indy offices) for players who were academically ineligible for post season. evidently, there is a way you can find out if we had anyone who did not make the ncaa grades to qualify for bowl game. sorry but i do not recall HOW this is done, just that it is information that is publicly accessible. i think some of the bowl games also record an official roster of who will be playing (or not), which happens a few days before the game.

one thing we can all do very easily is watch the point spread. if there is something significant, it will be found out very quickly - so we can watch movement of spread this week. if it widens suddenly, it would suggest something has happened. it has been pretty stable over the last week. the bookies will know what is going on very soon. there will be Vegas "analysts" all around the PSU motel and practice areas. they will be on look out for limping, missing players, etc.

This thread has evolved into an obsession by 8286 proving he is right about something. I have no idea what that something is but he's latched on to it like a hound on a bone. Dude is having a bad day, I guess

Still predicting return of the Dark Years, olelion?? The scary thing is that was one of your lesser idiotic posts in 2016.

Maybe Joe is finally getting indicted, like the chiropractor on the TOS was always insisting was right around the corner.

Reactions: bjf1991
More bad news from Pasadena: Flo from Progressive has been named Rose Bowl parade grand marshall.

Edit: And NO FLAGS on the field either.

More bad news from Pasadena: Flo from Progressive has been named Rose Bowl parade grand marshall.

That's the final straw. The team should just pack it up and get back home. ;)

Reactions: 21Guns
Saquon Barkley's foot fell asleep on the plane. Wasn't able to put any weight on it for a few minutes.

Wrong in so many ways. Where are you getting your information? Do you actually know someone in one oinf these positions? If so, what is their position and with what company? I think you are getting this all from the movies.

BTW, you don't have to be doing anything illegal to have to answer to regulators. Let them try telling a Federal regulator that they don't have to answer to them and let me know how that goes. Lol

You're clueless on this matter sluggo.
Yep, you're straight on and knowlegable with the so called federal regulators. My only experience, as I mentioned on this board previously, no one from the government was able to find the information necessary to place Rosario Alberto Bufalino in prison for decades because he, also, was not impeding the law. Really distrubes me with people on this board concerning
jurisprudence.

By the way, I've met Mr. Buffilno many of times through my father-in-law and his organization has nothing on the financial institutions that extort monies from our society.

Last edited:
We're hiring Narduzzi as our defensive coordinator and we'll give up 600 yards to USC in the first half?

Sadly, I was gullible enough to Google that :)

I see Olympian Janet Evans is among the Grand Marshalls... My brain immediately conjured Janet Jones' image (best buttocks ever, according to most government reports)

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Sadly, I was gullible enough to Google that :)

I see Olympian Janet Evans is among the Grand Marshalls... My brain immediately conjured Janet Jones' image (best buttocks ever, according to most government reports)

........annndddd you just made me google image Janet Jones. Touche.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT