ADVERTISEMENT

Bama-Wisconsin...and other games

BC went down the tubes as soon as their offensive gameplan turned into long bombs or bust.
BC was doing fine until Castellanos made a horrible decision and forced a ball into triple coverage up 8. BC needed a lead at the half to have a chance IMO. Mizzou started slow.

The former B1G West was the most overrated Division in CF over the last 10 to 12 years. They never won a B1G championship game and most were blowouts. This is what happens when teams like Wisconsin plays the top teams in the country

Bama now up 42-10 against Wisconsin. We legit only have 2 games that shouldn't be locks.
Even Kansas losing to UNLV last night indicates we have no idea if Illinois is any good.

Reactions: lazydave841
The former B1G West was the most overrated Division in CF over the last 10 to 12 years. They never won a B1G championship game and most were blowouts. This is what happens when teams like Wisconsin plays the top teams in the country
This Wisconsin team isn't supposed to be good though. Van Dyke wasn't good and when he went down they became even worse.

This Wisconsin team isn't supposed to be good though. Van Dyke wasn't good and when he went down they became even worse.
Not arguing that but I just thought it was an injustice to teams like PSU, OSU Michigan and even MSU over the last 10 to 15 years watching a TRASH teams from the B1G West play for the B1G championship

Not arguing that but I just thought it was an injustice to teams like PSU, OSU Michigan and even MSU over the last 10 to 15 years watching a TRASH teams from the B1G West play for the B1G championship
Fair but it's what it is. When they did the Legends vs Leaders everyone complained too. Just like the Big XII was South heavy forever. When you do thing regional that's going to happen. If Ohio State and Michigan were in different divisions everywhere here would have lost their minds but they probably should have been with us with Ohio State and MSU with Michigan

I just thought it was an injustice to teams like PSU, OSU Michigan and even MSU over the last 10 to 15 years watching a TRASH teams from the B1G West play for the B1G championship

Iowa and Wisconsin had a couple good teams in that span, but generally it was the 4th or 5th best team in the conference going up against the absolute best team. Just terrible.

Reactions: rrdd2021
FSU is truly awful this year. It seems like the focus of the program has been suing the ACC rather than winning games.

BC hanging around. Mizzou's defense blow a lot of coverages which will kill them as the year goes on if they don't fix that. Let's go BC

Oregon State and Washington State giving Oregon and Washington a battle early on...both those games could be close
Florida down 10-0 to A&M and their backup QB

I remember Franklin defending that and thinking he was wrong. I think Fickle was wrong too. The QB s/b under center. Probably a QB keep with a FB pushing from behind.
I remember when a lot of people wanted fickel to be the coach.

Castellanos is just confused right now--it's too fast for him to process. He's not good at going through progressions. I think O'Brien is about to kill him lol
Coaching.

Ironic that you blame the player for his mistakes at bc but at psu you blame the coach for a players mistakes.

Sorry--typo--2014--the point stands--no one was chasing Fickell in 2014 so if this happened you meant after Franklin just had 2 awful seasons and he took Cincy to the playoff?

Strike two. I never said 2014. Fickel was not even a HC until 2017. He was coach of the year in 2021. 13-1 at Cincy. . You can do a search on this board and a lot of people wanted him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT