ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor to Oklahoma State & related news

I saw a Pic of you. You couldn't hang a sec. with the people you make fun of. You and the clown Pyles would be a good match.
Huh? Who do you think I am? It’s not that serious. Chris Perry finally is not sucking weight after getting out from under John Smith’s cutting regimen. It’s just a joke - Jabba is an all-time great Star Wars character

When did the standard for posting become "able to hang for any amount of time with a 2x NCAA champ"?
I've been practicing my edge wrestling so I think I could make it in folk as long as I have a ref who doesn't call stalling. Also, no holds of any type that effect the knee or shoulder or neck. Hand fighting only with a fair amount of pushing.

I am sure there are more out there, but the only person that I've ever heard that saved a ton was Rob Gronkowski. Lived off his endorsements and banked all $50M he got from the Patriots over nine years.

Everyone else buys cars and homes, gets married, or invests in businesses that fail.
Urschel drove an old car that was smaller than he was.

GOOD GRIEF.........what is beyond White Claw??
kirkland-signature-hard-seltzer-24-x-12-oz-1.jpg

I actually looked up Kirkland Hard Seltzer, and this is what Google AI says ...

"Kirkland Signature Hard Seltzer has an alcohol content of 5% alcohol by volume (ABV). It's gluten-free and contains no total fat. Some say it's similar to White Claw and that the flavors, such as grapefruit, lime, black cherry, and mango, are subtle and not too sweet, but can taste a little artificial."

I about sh!t myself when I saw White Claw in the description.

When did the standard for posting become "able to hang for any amount of time with a 2x NCAA champ"?
You seem overly worried with the new posting rules. Having trouble making weight or getting off bottom? Or just surviving?

I already have a will so I'm ready in the very unlikely event that I lose to a two timer 35 years my junior. I have experience on my side, albeit the wrong experience. Once Mark sees me, he will be lulled into a false sense of security. That's when I pounce like a ninja. As Mr Smith would say, "It is inevitable". Mark has no shot. As Mr T would say. "I pity the fool".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SlipperyPete12
Picked up several nuggets from Cowboy board:

Thompson gone if his mom selling all her Cowboy gear is any indication

Sounds like Williams is already HEW

Rumors that Chris (Jabba the Hutt lite) Perry has been trying to get Ok State guys into the portal because he’s pissed about being let go

I just hope we have a quiet summer - apart from a Blaze commit and several Olympic medals of course
David is off and running and I wish him well. Chris Perry is doing him a favor. Wash out those who aren't fully committed as quickly as possible.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
I remembered the fight after I posted and while making dinner. A double rib 2" thick tomahawk pork chop. Exquisite. Changing culture is not for the faint of heart.
I think Pat Pop had like 4 or 5 kids at first when he instituted the no booze rule.

I think Pat Pop had like 4 or 5 kids at first when he instituted the no booze rule.
Some will say that boys will be boys when in college and I get that. I had plenty in college. If you look at it from the coach's POV, he is committing all his energy to his kids and should expect the same in return. Not too much to ask. If they are committed to being at their best, they'll do it. If not, open the door and shake their hand.

Reactions: SUPERTODD
Some will say that boys will be boys when in college and I get that. I had plenty in college. If you look at it from the coach's POV, he is committing all his energy to his kids and should expect the same in return. Not too much to ask. If they are committed to being at their best, they'll do it. If not, open the door and shake their hand.
Also, if you remove alcohol, most of your off the mat issues disappear.

But Taylor is getting paid handsomely. It's not like the athletes are making mon...

200.gif

Slow and steady buy-in to the Taylor program. Seems Chris Perry is well off the reservation and got his revenge with CC moving to ISU. Not sure DT intends to punt this year by RS'ing everyone.

Slow and steady buy-in to the Taylor program. Seems Chris Perry is well off the reservation and got his revenge with CC moving to ISU. Not sure DT intends to punt this year by RS'ing everyone.
It seems DT is taking a page out of Cael's book, bringing in guys to compete and letting the chips fall where they may.

When you have enough good guys things will work themselves out. Not much needs to be decided until January, better to keep your options open.

Much to the fans chagrin.

Reactions: Pennstate1985

"After seven seasons with Daton Fix" ... somehow it seems longer.

It seems DT is taking a page out of Cael's book, bringing in guys to compete and letting the chips fall where they may.

When you have enough good guys things will work themselves out. Not much needs to be decided until January, better to keep your options open.

Much to the fans chagrin.
I wonder if Caldwell and Taylor ever reminisce about their Finals match? Taylor: "You didn't score a point on me." Caldwell: "But I avoided the major." : )

Saw DT in K2 Roots with Kendra and the kids today, decked out in Cowboys gear. I didn't get a chance to ask about the plans for the store, which had just moved into a larger space on Garner lost month.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT