ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor to Oklahoma State & related news

A touchy group they are. An Amine (I wont say which one) reached out to me on X asking why the low blow towards Cam. I think it was about me joking that Mark and Kelly Rippas kid was beating Cam in room and necessitated his transfer. Lol. I was like dude, every fan of college wrestling knows that's not happening. IT WAS A JOKE MY MAN! LOL
Speaking of the Amines. I hope Malik commentates far more duals and gets involved in tournament broadcasts, too. He was really good I thought - far better than JB or Cormier who try to insert themselves into the story whenever they can

A touchy group they are. An Amine (I wont say which one) reached out to me on X asking why the low blow towards Cam. I think it was about me joking that Mark and Kelly Rippas kid was beating Cam in room and necessitated his transfer. Lol. I was like dude, every fan of college wrestling knows that's not happening. IT WAS A JOKE MY MAN! LOL
But we know that the multiple reports of Nico being beaten in the room by just about everyone are not a joke. An inside source named Spyker assures us that the story is true. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT