ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor to Oklahoma State & related news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basch and Willie saying possibly Kennedy and Gilman. No one else strongly being speculated yet.

Brian, you posted he accepted an offer 3 days ago. Lmao he didn’t accept it until tonight- as a matter of fact- he declined the initial offer yesterday morning. Then got a great counter… You look very stupid lmao
Takes time to work out the details. You're late!

One thing I will say and please correct me if I am wrong. I don't think we will worry too much out of the current crop of wrestlers unless Levi/Kasak/Ryder leave to follow David. You don't hear that many of the wrestlers talk too much about David in their influences or what keeps them at PSU. Maybe he can create that at OKSt.

Takes time to work out the details. You're late!
What the hell are you talking about. We knew you would do this you big oaf. you reported he accepted an offer 3 days prior, and after you “reported” this he declined the offer that you said he accepted… he then got a totally new offer. But go ahead Brian Coder, world’s biggest loser lol

What the hell are you talking about. We knew you would do this you big oaf. you reported he accepted an offer 3 days prior, and after you “reported” this he declined the offer that you said he accepted… he then got a totally new offer. But go ahead Brian Coder, world’s biggest loser lol
That's right man, keep spitting my name out your mouth bc u won't forget it.

You're late!

If DT goes to OK State, what does this mean for them getting Alirez or Hendrickson? What does it mean for the wrestlers that are there now?

Care to elaborate?
Quote:
"Everything I’m hearing from various people lines up. Taylor turned the job down earlier today and then got offered an absolute boatload of money that he viewed as life-changing and couldn’t turn down."

One thing I will say and please correct me if I am wrong. I don't think we will worry too much out of the current crop of wrestlers unless Levi/Kasak/Ryder leave to follow David. You don't hear that many of the wrestlers talk too much about David in their influences or what keeps them at PSU. Maybe he can create that at OKSt.
I think this is more going to be the way the logjam solves itself. The guys who love psu but are unable to start may all go to stillwater to train with Cael’s protege

Reactions: diggerpup
You tell me
WOW. You said he accepted the job when he had actually declined it. Now taking credit?? That isn't how being wrong works. I report that an earthquake just occurred in California. I am completely wrong but when one eventually happens.....I take credit and call everyone else a loser for not being first to report it? It takes a mind-numbingly low IQ and a sky-high insecurity level to think anyone buys this dung.

WOW. You said he accepted the job when he had actually declined it. Now taking credit?? That isn't how being wrong works. I report that an earthquake just occurred in California. I am completely wrong but when one eventually happens.....I take credit and call everyone else a loser for not being first to report it? It takes a mind-numbingly low IQ and a sky-high insecurity level to think anyone buys this dung.
Lol keep your membership in wrestlers only

Anybody who thinks OK State won’t be competing for team titles within 4/5 years is living in a dream world IMO.
Could be? Perhaps. Will be? Not so clear. It's certainly possible that PSU's commanding lead over the field lasts that long. Those 2024 and 2025 monster recruiting classes will still be around in 4-5 years.

OKST has some nice pieces in place, and I do expect them to compete for team trophies in that time.

DT will grab a few big recruits and be like Deion Sanders for a while. His first job might be clearing out some of the staff and wrestlers on the team. For years they recruited well and under performed. Perry needs to go. If they can keep Coleman that’s a plus but I don’t see it.

DT, Dake, Gilman and Coleman would be a solid crew. Kennedy and McNugget in the RTC. Kasak, Perry and maybe Ryder follow him. I think he has a great relationship with Forest and Bassett, if he lands both of them he will be off to a great start.

Could be? Perhaps. Will be? Not so clear. It's certainly possible that PSU's commanding lead over the field lasts that long. Those 2024 and 2025 monster recruiting classes will still be around in 4-5 years.

OKST has some nice pieces in place, and I do expect them to compete for team trophies in that time.
I think the portal makes it a bit easier to amass talent more quickly.

DT will grab a few big recruits and be like Deion Sanders for a while. His first job might be clearing out some of the staff and wrestlers on the team. For years they recruited well and under performed. Perry needs to go. If they can keep Coleman that’s a plus but I don’t see it.

DT, Dake, Gilman and Coleman would be a solid crew. Kennedy and McNugget in the RTC. Kasak, Perry and maybe Ryder follow him. I think he has a great relationship with Forest and Bassett, if he lands both of them he will be off to a great start.

lol mcnugget

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT