ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor to Oklahoma State & related news

Mineo is reporting that AB failed a test at U23 Worlds for... Adderall. I don't believe this is an automatic suspension and the time between U23s and OTTs could be "time served" if there IS a suspension.

Theoretically, DT could be the rep in Paris if AB isn't cleared. I wonder if that played into any decision here.

That seems idiotic , the only people i know that have taken adderall is for ADHD . I believe commonly prescribed to those with autism.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You've never met 90% of current college kids? They all take it, prescribed or not.
I believe they did "report" Aaron had a prescription and tried to file it. But they asserted some glitch / red tape confusion occurred. We'll see if the JO precedence applies.

As for the report that DT was not informed about Aaron's situation. Who knows, but DT.

Not informing him would be consistent with DT's philosophy to control what you can. So he shouldn't really be upset, especially considering HIPAA.

On the other hand, Aaron could've told him and this could've factored into DT's preparation, if DT believed the JO precedence would apply and a different approach to preparation for OTTs would allow DT to peak better in August.

Again, only DT knows.

Not sure why DT would need to be in the “know” wasn’t going to stop AB from rolling up to trials if allowed. If this unfortunately doesn’t go ABs way then it’s go time DT. I also recall David having an injury not long ago that the coaching staff kept in confidence.

I am officially in “Monkey on Crack” refresh mode

monkey-dumb.gif

If DT declined and Coleman was hired, why is it so quiet out there? Where is the announcement? Inquiring minds and all that.

more smoke, more fire. I imagine it's a buttload of cash David is going to be getting.

Who are his assistants?

Dake?
VJ?
Hall?
Nico?
Gilman?

It's Dangerous out there

9 p.m. Monday Update: A tornado warning was issued for the far northeastern corner of Kay County until 9:30 p.m. The storm was located 4 miles north of Kaw Lake, moving northeast at 55 mph.

8:56 p.m. Monday Update: A severe storm capable of producing a tornado is located near Greenfield. A tornado warning was issued for Blaine, Canadian and Kingfisher counties until 9:45 p.m.

8:49 p.m. Monday Update: A severe thunderstorm warning was issued for Noble and Kay counties until 9:30 p.m. The storms are about 5 miles south of Ponca City and could bring quarter-sized hail and 70 mph winds.

8:40 p.m. Monday Update: At their current track, the storms are moving to the northeast. These storms may clip the very north side of the OKC metro.

Awe Patty cakes sorry about your being 2nd to know
Brian, you posted he accepted an offer 3 days ago. Lmao he didn’t accept it until tonight- as a matter of fact- he declined the initial offer yesterday morning. Then got a great counter… You look very stupid lmao

It's Dangerous out there

9 p.m. Monday Update: A tornado warning was issued for the far northeastern corner of Kay County until 9:30 p.m. The storm was located 4 miles north of Kaw Lake, moving northeast at 55 mph.

8:56 p.m. Monday Update: A severe storm capable of producing a tornado is located near Greenfield. A tornado warning was issued for Blaine, Canadian and Kingfisher counties until 9:45 p.m.

8:49 p.m. Monday Update: A severe thunderstorm warning was issued for Noble and Kay counties until 9:30 p.m. The storms are about 5 miles south of Ponca City and could bring quarter-sized hail and 70 mph winds.

8:40 p.m. Monday Update: At their current track, the storms are moving to the northeast. These storms may clip the very north side of the OKC metro.
I'm guessing part of the negotiation was enough money to not live in a trailer park.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT