ADVERTISEMENT

Dual (Tri) Thread: Penn State vs. Sacred Heart, Oregon State

Thanks for updates. Starlink can't come soon enough. Having issues with our satellite internet.

what r we Iowa fans? I didn't think there was much stalling in either match. RBY wasn't moving his feet and he has those types of uncharacterstic matches. NLee had a game opponent and I'm just hoping his knee is ok.
Yeah I was super worried because of our history with injuries but Nick ran to the corner himself, got it checked out (decided to go right away) and looked like himself the rest of the match. Willits was a good scrambler and rolled out of a few sure TDs. If it was anything potentially serious I'm sure we take the default. Still ... shows how fragile health can be.

Past national runner-up going live and being coached up in the PSU room since early summer. Not looking fantastic would have been the surprise.
The narrative right now is Max wouldn't be good at 197 and be closer to R16 than Top 4. If he makes a run to the Top 3 it'll turn into "Of course he did that good, Carl just rented a former finalist"

The narrative right now is Max wouldn't be good at 197 and be closer to R16 than Top 4. If he makes a run to the Top 3 it'll turn into "Of course he did that good, Carl just rented a former finalist"
Yeah. The narrative can be humorous.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT