ADVERTISEMENT

Heard on Sports radio in Dayton area today (re: Michigan)

From NBC (LINK):

The document states that seven members of the 2023 Michigan football program — including current head coach Sherrone Moore — are accused of violating NCAA rules. Moore is specifically cited for allegedly deleting 52 text messages from a thread with Stalions in October 2023, though the messages have since been recovered. Moore said he looks forward to them being released.

Moore is facing a potential Level II violation for deleting the messages, which could bring with it a significant penalty, such as a suspension, because the NCAA considers him a potential repeat violator of NCAA rules due to an earlier NCAA investigation into Michigan’s COVID-era recruiting violations. Moore worked with the NCAA to resolve his role in the case as part of a negotiated resolution, which means both sides were in agreement on the violation and its severity as well as the subsequent penalty. A negotiated resolution expedites an NCAA investigation because the subject agrees to admit wrongdoing.

Former Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh, former assistants Chris Partridge and Denard Robinson, and Stalions are all accused of committing Level I violations, as is the school itself. Former assistants Jesse Minter and Steve Clinkscale (who both followed Harbaugh to the Los Angeles Chargers this offseason) have been accused of recruiting violations unrelated to Stalions’ scouting operation. ESPN first reported the specific coaches mentioned in a draft version of the NCAA’s NOA earlier this month.

Reactions: PSU4U
To set the record straight on PSU's "vacated wins". Once the NCAA understood they screwed the pooch and the action they took was taken to court and they lost for obvious reasons, the wins were reinstated. Paterno remains the winningist college football coach. Very likely never to be caught.

To set the record straight on PSU's "vacated wins". Once the NCAA understood they screwed the pooch and the action they took was taken to court and they lost for obvious reasons, the wins were reinstated. Paterno remains the winningist college football coach. Very likely never to be caught.

The scUM dipshit troll has been told multiple times that his comparisons are absurd and nothing but strawman bullshit arguments, but he keeps posting them over and over using "us" and "we" as if that is fooling anyone. The NCAA acted outside their purview and contractual powers & authorities - IN FACT, the NCAA never referenced a single violation of any NCAA rule by PSU and acted in an illegitimate unilateral fashion without diligence well outside their contractual rights, powers and authorities, which they defacto admitted by reversing their actions as if they never happened rather than face imminent defeat in court.

This is not even remotely comparable, or analogous, to scUM blatantly and wantonly trampling the NCAA Rulebook to gain illegal competitive-advantage (also commonly known as blatant CHEATING) for nearly a decade. But don't worry the scUM douchebag will continue to spew his trolling bullshit including his laughable "us" and "we" poser fan trolling (kind of fitting for a lame douchebag who defends lying, cheating and all manner of unethical behavior in the name of winning).

Why not both? It didn't hurt my feelings when UCF hung up a banner saying "NATIONAL CHAMPIONS". It won't hurt my feelings one way or the other, but the asterisk is justified and deserved. Between the illegal recruiting, the database of advanced scouting (at least 58 games) and implementation of the information along with the conference titles (that naturally boost recruiting) and having Harbaugh (he's always been a great coach, but this makes one wonder...how long has he been this dirty?) on the sideline, it's no wonder they drastically turned things around.

Unless plans are in place to make in person scouting legal again, it's not like they will have to go back on it.

Any punishment going forward has to be severe enough that teams are going to think twice and a third time before trying something like this. The conference can make their money whether Michigan is eligible for the playoff. Michigan isn't the only breadwinner. The playoff will make its money as well. It doesn't need Michigan to be successful.

It doesn't matter what you I or the wind saw. If rules were broken, take it off the books and make it impossible to attain for at least 2 to 3 times as long as the rule breaking took place. Whether it happens or not, it needs stated.
Because I don't think past penalties actually discourage anything. They go along like nothing happened. If they want to vacate wins (which I think will just cause a war) they can but it won't actually change anyone's mind on the merit of the title. Those that discredit it now will continue. Those that recognize it now will continue. Maybe a handful of people would alter their perception

All true but did you could the wins when the NCAA unjustly vacated them?

And this is why nothing happens now IMO. We killed the NCAA

From NBC (LINK):

The document states that seven members of the 2023 Michigan football program — including current head coach Sherrone Moore — are accused of violating NCAA rules. Moore is specifically cited for allegedly deleting 52 text messages from a thread with Stalions in October 2023, though the messages have since been recovered. Moore said he looks forward to them being released.

Moore is facing a potential Level II violation for deleting the messages, which could bring with it a significant penalty, such as a suspension, because the NCAA considers him a potential repeat violator of NCAA rules due to an earlier NCAA investigation into Michigan’s COVID-era recruiting violations. Moore worked with the NCAA to resolve his role in the case as part of a negotiated resolution, which means both sides were in agreement on the violation and its severity as well as the subsequent penalty. A negotiated resolution expedites an NCAA investigation because the subject agrees to admit wrongdoing.

Former Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh, former assistants Chris Partridge and Denard Robinson, and Stalions are all accused of committing Level I violations, as is the school itself. Former assistants Jesse Minter and Steve Clinkscale (who both followed Harbaugh to the Los Angeles Chargers this offseason) have been accused of recruiting violations unrelated to Stalions’ scouting operation. ESPN first reported the specific coaches mentioned in a draft version of the NCAA’s NOA earlier this month.
Moore other coaches and players have been cooperating of late with the NCAA. This will not end well for Michigan who is still fighting against any penalties which on the surface seems insane.

Moore other coaches and players have been cooperating of late with the NCAA. This will not end well for Michigan who is still fighting against any penalties which on the surface seems insane.

Define won't end well...

I still don't think people are being realistic here

Reactions: CanGeeB
Moore has been cooperating?
I know a couple of coaches (Robinson and one other?) are cooperating regarding recruiting violations (not related to Staliongate but included in the same NOA) but who else is?
Not saying you are wrong, but I hadn't heard that.
And yes, that would be very bad for Michigan if the cone of silence is being broken.

• Haha
One of the most ridiculous things about this whole affair is how scUM and their media shills (especially the scumbag ridden E-SPiN) have routinely labeled the scandal as "Sign Stealing", which is not an NCAA Violation (the shills and scumbag apologists have labeled it as such in an attempt to minimize the violations knowing that "Sign Stealing" is not against NCAA Rules). The Rulebook Violation that scUM wantonly trampled and did so for the better part of a decade (Stalions was first brought on in 2015 as a Volunteer Coach to implement this scheme that he had marketed to Harbaugh according to his own "manifesto" to bring scUM back to greatness that he published on his personal pages before Harbaugh brought him on) was ILLEGAL SCOUTING ACTIVITIES OF FUTURE OPPONENTS - illegal activities which are delineated in the NCAA's Rules of Competition and scUM/Stalions knew what he was doing was illegal as evidenced by him disguising himself at the CMU/MSU game. Beyond the cheating violation, scUM violated every ethical code within the NCAA Rulebook (Level I Violations in-and-of themselves). Harbaugh and scUM are guilty of "Lack of Institutional Control" - a Level I Major Infraction - even if they want to continue to perpetuate their lame, silly and irrelevant excuse that Harbaugh "didn't know" (the Rulebook specifically states that Harbaugh/scUM are responsible for vetting assistants work product - including recruiting - at the institutional level and Harbaugh/scUM invoking the three monkey "Hear, See and Speak No Evil Defense" (i.e., ignorance) is not a defense whatsoever and does not mitigate accountability under Rulebook Violation Sanctions.). NCAA Football is not the only sport which prohibits such Illegal Scouting Activities of future opponents - virtually all sports ban these activities and label them UNETHICAL; this IN FACT is what FIFA severely sanctioned the Canadian Women's Soccer Team/Program for during this past summer's Olympic Games.

Utterly ridiculous how the parties at the very top of scUM, and their media shills, have attempted to mislabel, deflect the significance of and refuse to accept responsibility for blatant and wanton cheating (i.e., trampling of the Sport's Competitive Codes to gain illegal competitive-advantage) - not just refusing to accept responsibility, but obfuscating to attempt to hinder the NCAA - a Collegial Organization they are a Member of and agree not to act in this Unethical manner. It's disgraceful that the leaders of an Institution of Higher Education would act, and behave, in such a disgraceful and unethical manner. Just disgusting - this is what they are teaching their students is acceptable behavior! Disgraceful.
Was the CMU game the only game that Stallions was actually at a game scouting or was Stallions personally at other games as well? Has he been going to games and scouting since 2015?

Was the CMU game the only game that Stallions was actually at a game scouting or was Stallions personally at other games as well? Has he been going to games and scouting since 2015?

Has he been buying tickets to games and paying people to make illegal recordings for him since 2015? You crack me up defending cheating and unethical behavior - such integrity.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
How about the scUM troll who says - did you count the wins when the NCAA unjustly vacated them? Absurdly, and laughably, attempting to imply scUM is being treated unjustly when scUM wantonly trampled the NCAA Rulebook for nearly a decade with the specific purpose of gaining competitive-advantage. How precisely is scUM being treated unjustly??? LMFAO.

• Love
How about the scUM troll who says - did you count the wins when the NCAA unjustly vacated them? Absurdly, and laughably, attempting to imply scUM is being treated unjustly when scUM wantonly trampled the NCAA Rulebook for nearly a decade with the specific purpose of gaining competitive-advantage. How precisely is scUM being treated unjustly??? LMFAO.
Did you count them?
I didn't say Michigan is being treated unjustly but like we said we were when everyone else thought the sanctions were justified so will Michigan and they'll count the title and the wins....same story at every program

Has he been buying tickets to games and paying people to make illegal recordings for him since 2015? You crack me up defending cheating and unethical behavior - such integrity.
Point out where I defended anything.

Good to have you back Bushwood.

It's just odd that this board, which claims to be worried about WVU, is more focused on Michigan and how they'll be penalized for the past.

It's just odd that this board, which claims to be worried about WVU, is more focused on Michigan and how they'll be penalized for the past.

Dude, you have pissed all over nearly all WVU talk. Lol you have essentially told posters not to worry about WVU. And you chime in on most every Michigan comment.

Reactions: Jerry
Dude, you have pissed all over nearly all WVU talk. Lol you have essentially told posters not to worry about WVU. And you chime in on most every Michigan comment.

Weird how this troll poses as a fan on another team's board for the purpose of trolling and defending the indefensible perpetrated by his scumbag favorite school.

Talk about the game instead of trying to make WVU out to be elite
Like WVU, I'm not worried about Michigan.

Just tell Lando that Ann Arbor is a whore. It sends him into fits of rage.
You asked me before if Ann Arbor was a whore and I didn't react and I don't here because I don't care about Ann Arbor but keep trying.

It's amazing anyone is still dumb enough to think I'm a Michigan fan but lots of dumb people here.

GV_6jtuXIAA47LU.jpg

Tag Pat on Twitter and tell him.

Discussing the game isn't making WVU out to be elite.
Discussing it wouldn't be...for example talking about how to use Singleton better (as we've done) or the concerns at WR, etc. Pretending Garrett Greene is somehow going to singlehandedly destroy us and we should be seriously worried about a mid-tier team from a weak conference is.

And McAfee is a homer...odd no one here calls him out on that but Herbie is even though he's never this delusional lol

Reactions: lazydave841
Surprised they didn’t make Conner Stalkions head coach with that record! They know they could have gotten away with it since they are the favorite son of college football.
Listened to a college football commentator who was given early access to the Netflix film. He said that in 2022 Connor stallions was given a game ball. Pretty much destroys the idea that our harbaugh had no idea of what was going on. Said that during the interview stallions was smirking about his lies and said that he would do it again. Will look up the the person who was given Early Access and post it later.

Here is the YT video where the netflix film is reviewed.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Josh Pate at 8:43 states that if a fraction of what is being discussed at Eleven Warriors and Bucknuts is true, there is a wrecking ball headed for Michigan. Says he has no way if knowing it is true and I am very skeptical. But it does appear that there is potentially real smoke.

• Haha
Josh Pate at 8:43 states that if a fraction of what is being discussed at Eleven Warriors and Bucknuts is true, there is a wrecking ball headed for Michigan. Says he has no way if knowing it is true and I am very skeptical. But it does appear that there is potentially real smoke.

I'm not sure how any of this is "real smoke". It's all speculation seeming to be lead by people wanting Michigan to die. It's not even national news for the most part.

Listened to a college football commentator who was given early access to the Netflix film. He said that in 2022 Connor stallions was given a game ball. Pretty much destroys the idea that our harbaugh had no idea of what was going on. Said that during the interview stallions was smirking about his lies and said that he would do it again. Will look up the the person who was given Early Access and post it later.

Here is the YT video where the netflix film is reviewed.
another useful idiot from ohio chimes in...are there people that don't know CS was "sign stealer guy"?...and that every program has a "sign stealer guy"?...sure, harbaugh knew he was "sign stealer guy", but it's unclear if he was aware of any actions beyond "legal" sign stealing..not hard to comprehend....board is starting to look like a buckeye board, lol

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
another useful idiot from ohio chimes in...are there people that don't know CS was "sign stealer guy"?...and that every program has a "sign stealer guy"?...sure, harbaugh knew he was "sign stealer guy", but it's unclear if he was aware of any actions beyond "legal" sign stealing..not hard to comprehend....board is starting to look like a buckeye board, lol
You're trying to hard with some/most of these. We all know Harbaugh knew...the question is can it be proven and, more importantly if it is proven, will anything actually be done to Michigan.

Reactions: dailybuck777
So why did they delete text messages? Why did Harbaugh give Stalions a game ball for the Iowa game? Really, it doesn't matter if Harbaugh knew or not. The program got caught blatantly cheating and the program needs to be punished.

Reactions: dailybuck777

You didn't realize that Hand(j)O(b) mandates how, and what, topics can be discussed on this board??? LMFAO - he's such a laughable little douche troll.

• Love
So why did they delete text messages? Why did Harbaugh give Stalions a game ball for the Iowa game? Really, it doesn't matter if Harbaugh knew or not. The program got caught blatantly cheating and the program needs to be punished.
i think i covered this...more than likely, moore deleted because he wanted to distance himself from CS..not because he was hiding anything, we know this because if there was incriminating "evidence" on the texts that were recovered and given to the ncaa, moore would have been hit with a level 1 violation in the leaked draft...he was hit with a level 2, ergo, there was nothing "bad" in the texts..CS got the game ball more than likely, for stealing signs, lol...is it really this hard for you to follow?...fine, the established punishment for advanced scouting is suspension for a half..this was established with the baylor coach, the only recorded instance of punishing a coach for advanced scouting..

You're trying to hard with some/most of these. We all know Harbaugh knew...the question is can it be proven and, more importantly if it is proven, will anything actually be done to Michigan.
that's fine...kinda like everybody said paterno had to know that kids were getting raped in the shower...

i think i covered this...more than likely, moore deleted because he wanted to distance himself from CS..not because he was hiding anything, we know this because if there was incriminating "evidence" on the texts that were recovered and given to the ncaa, moore would have been hit with a level 1 violation in the leaked draft...he was hit with a level 2, ergo, there was nothing "bad" in the texts..CS got the game ball more than likely, for stealing signs, lol...is it really this hard for you to follow?...fine, the established punishment for advanced scouting is suspension for a half..this was established with the baylor coach, the only recorded instance of punishing a coach for advanced scouting..
I stopped here.

Distance himself = hiding something

I stopped here.

Distance himself = hiding something
yes, kinda like if you heard about a co worker being investigated by the police, you may very well delete any recent texts from that person...kind of like a normal person might react..we need to see the texts, hoping they get leaked...would have already been leaked if they were damaging...

yes, kinda like if you heard about a co worker being investigated by the police, you may very well delete any recent texts from that person...kind of like a normal person might react..we need to see the texts, hoping they get leaked...would have already been leaked if they were damaging...
that would be against the law. Do you not know that?

Are you a 14-year-old kid? I am starting to believe that you are not a fully functioning adult.

full

Last edited:
  • Haha
Discussing it wouldn't be...for example talking about how to use Singleton better (as we've done) or the concerns at WR, etc. Pretending Garrett Greene is somehow going to singlehandedly destroy us and we should be seriously worried about a mid-tier team from a weak conference is.

And McAfee is a homer...odd no one here calls him out on that but Herbie is even though he's never this delusional lol

I don't think Greene could singlehandedly destroy us, but it's worth acknowledging what he is good at (scramble prowess and he's been allowed to throw enough deep balls that enough hit to keep him going).

McAfee balances his time between cfb and pro wrestling... if we played WVU yearly and heard this constantly, I'm sure he would get more hate. I would say he has some responsibility in this line moving. The dangers of sports books being part of these talking heads shows. I'm sure they inclinate how they desire certain games to be discussed.

Herbie isn't delusional, but i don't like hearing him call OSU games. Particularly if they lose. His demeanor changes from a guy who does his homework to one of the "fire Franklin" commentary posters after a 3 and out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT