ADVERTISEMENT

High School Wrestling Thread

Fabulous question! The answer is, I don’t know? The Millen’s lived on this big compound out in kind of the middle of nowhere. Easton School District used to include the Borough of Riegelsville, which is down 611 south of the city - the Millens lived on a tract of old farm land outside of Riegelsville. There is a border somewhere between Riegelsville and Durham township, which would send their kids to Palisades. I always heard complaints that the Millens lived on the wrong side of the border - when they built the house it was just clearing cornfields, I’m sure you needed a surveyor to go out and actually tell you where the line was - but I never actually heard resolution or that it was pursued by anybody. He’s another one who started at Bethlehem Catholic (freshman year) then left because he wanted to be more serious about wrestling. Also, Riegelsville left the Easton school district and became part of Palisades a couple years ago, so it would be moot now.

The Millen thing kind of reminds me of years earlier when they were building all of those houses in Palmer Township in the ‘90s that stretched up 248, one of those houses was purchased by either the Vitales or Madsens when their kids were in elementary/middle school (can’t remember which family, I’m getting old) who had been living in Easton. Buy a brand new house, move in, everything is great. Later that summer they get an enrollment letter that they still haven’t enrolled their kids at Nazareth schools and needed to do so ASAP. They had no idea that the development was build with the line between Easton and Nazareth running right through it and they’d moved sides. Obviously the brothers were very good high school wrestlers, but not at the school they originally intended.
Not to detract too much from wrestling content on this thread, but thoughts on Braido leaving/ new hire? Gotta be a Top hire or next 10 years will be difficult for FB in Easton!

The Bouzakis and Kunstek situations are totally different.

Kunstek is transferring in AFTER the start of 10th grade. He is AUTOMATICALLY ineligible for the postseason by rule unless granted a waiver that can be granted for a number of reasons (divorce, job relocation, etc). He just found out he lost his waiver (one of the CR South wrestlers he is friends with told me at ETR). If you noticed he wrestled last night - it's the regular season and he can wrestle unless there is a complaint and it is deemed he transferred for athletic intent. I don't agree with the rule, but the rule is clear and has been in place for two years now.

Bouzakis transferred AFTER 9th grade. He is eligible BY RULE for the postseason unless there is a complaint and he is found to have transferred for athletic intent. This would probably be difficult to prove - coming from a private school which probably costs about $40K per year it would be pretty easy to claim financial reasons for most folks. But I don't know the details of the situation.
Not directed at me I don't think, but I was mistaken. I thought the automatic ineligibility happen when you transferred "as" a 10th grader, not "after" a 10th grade. Strike my analysis from earlier from the record.

For anybody who wants the language from the handbook, its here:
Section 2. Eligibility of Transfers. PREAMBLE: Beginning at the District level, PIAA sponsors championship tournaments for its member schools in a number of sports. PIAA has a significant interest is in promoting fair and equitable competition for these championship tournaments and has determined that transfers can, and often do, dramatically shift the competitive balance. Such transfers, particularly when those occur prior to the junior or senior years, have substantially undermined the confidence of the membership and public generally in the integrity and fairness of the entire post-season system. For that reason, the Board of Directors has determined that, with few exceptions, any students who transfer after playing a sport in their 10th grade year shall not be eligible to participate in the ensuing PIAA tournament in that sport. The student, if otherwise eligible, may participate in that sport only during the regular season.

Reactions: BrockBronson
Not to detract too much from wrestling content on this thread, but thoughts on Braido leaving/ new hire? Gotta be a Top hire or next 10 years will be difficult for FB in Easton!
I post football stuff on the PaPreps rivals site - and I've covered the Braido stuff at some length. Short answer is - I'm glad Jeff resigned, he's a nice guy, who was way in over his head (partly through fault of his own). He wasn't going to be successful, and I'm glad he stepped aside on his own rather than stubbornly hung on. I was super critical of the hire at the time, but tried to temper it a little because I like Braido as a person. I don't know how the next 10 can be worse than the previous 6 - by any account it's the worst 6 year stretch at the school since World War II.

I have no idea where they'll go with the hire, and nobody I've been talking to seems to be willing to spill info if they do know. I think you have to make Tom Falzone and Harold Fairclough say no if you're poaching from another school. I am in the camp of pursuing Ryan Nase, formerly of Cheltenham, but it looks like that's not happening. I'd also like to see them go after AJ Palazzolo from Hackettstown by way of Texas. It's a big hire, and will be kind of make or break with how new AD Matt Baltz's tenure starts. For more: https://papreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/jeff-braido-resigns-at-easton.9294/

Not directed at me I don't think, but I was mistaken. I thought the automatic ineligibility happen when you transferred "as" a 10th grader, not "after" a 10th grade. Strike my analysis from earlier from the record.

Section 2. Eligibility of Transfers. PREAMBLE: Beginning at the District level, PIAA sponsors championship tournaments for its member schools in a number of sports. PIAA has a significant interest is in promoting fair and equitable competition for these championship tournaments and has determined that transfers can, and often do, dramatically shift the competitive balance. Such transfers, particularly when those occur prior to the junior or senior years, have substantially undermined the confidence of the membership and public generally in the integrity and fairness of the entire post-season system. For that reason, the Board of Directors has determined that, with few exceptions, any students who transfer after playing a sport in their 10th grade year shall not be eligible to participate in the ensuing PIAA tournament in that sport. The student, if otherwise eligible, may participate in that sport only during the regular season.
The rule does apply to transfers AS a tenth grader "after playing a sport in their 10th grade year" - in this case you are ineligible for postseason barring a waiver under the rule. People seem to get confused between this rule and the more subjective transfer for "athletic intent", which applies 9-12 but requires a finding of intent.

As noted, Sement goes to North not South. Please let me know the "few other move-ins at South?" We have one "move-out" in Mutarelli, although he trained at both CRWA and Malvern from probably 10-11 on, so he took an opportunity to wrestle for a program that has had the chance to be #1 in the country, so pretty much everyone at CRS is rooting for him, including the staff.

You need to stick to D4, even your D11 stuff is way off, let alone talking about D1. And even then, you write stuff like the stuff about Bouzakis and Kunstek without even knowing ANYTHING about the rules. This is how the "dad" fake news rumor mill perpetuates itself - @wrestlingmind said "some" of the stuff is laughable, I'd say most of that rumor mill is laughable.

The Bouzakis and Kunstek situations are totally different.

Kunstek is transferring in AFTER the start of 10th grade. He is AUTOMATICALLY ineligible for the postseason by rule unless granted a waiver that can be granted for a number of reasons (divorce, job relocation, etc). He just found out he lost his waiver (one of the CR South wrestlers he is friends with told me at ETR). If you noticed he wrestled last night - it's the regular season and he can wrestle unless there is a complaint and it is deemed he transferred for athletic intent. I don't agree with the rule, but the rule is clear and has been in place for two years now.

Bouzakis transferred AFTER 9th grade. He is eligible BY RULE for the postseason unless there is a complaint and he is found to have transferred for athletic intent. This would probably be difficult to prove - coming from a private school which probably costs about $40K per year it would be pretty easy to claim financial reasons for most folks. But I don't know the details of the situation.

Again, I'd like to hear who is wrestling for CR South that "moved-in." Unless you're talking about kids who moved in at 10, 11, or 12.
I just can't believe he didn't find a way to sneak an M2 plug into all these responses. Yeah, we get it. Your kid goes to M2. Great. Grand.

On the flip side, his online certificate from the 'Pat Mineo School of Online Journalism' is holding up well. Throw a bunch of turds at the wall, and hope one sticks.

• Haha

No, not directed at you. But technically, transfers in your 10th grade can cause ineligibility. If you were to transfer on December 1st of your 10th grade year after certifying, I believe this would cause ineligibility for that postseason (barring waiver).

But that would be a pretty strange occurrence. I'd guess over 95% of the time, you are looking at transfers up to the summer between 9th and 10th grade being ok, unless they are deemed for athletic intent (which is a different rule).

I post football stuff on the PaPreps rivals site - and I've covered the Braido stuff at some length. Short answer is - I'm glad Jeff resigned, he's a nice guy, who was way in over his head (partly through fault of his own). He wasn't going to be successful, and I'm glad he stepped aside on his own rather than stubbornly hung on. I was super critical of the hire at the time, but tried to temper it a little because I like Braido as a person. I don't know how the next 10 can be worse than the previous 6 - by any account it's the worst 6 year stretch at the school since World War II.

I have no idea where they'll go with the hire, and nobody I've been talking to seems to be willing to spill info if they do know. I think you have to make Tom Falzone and Harold Fairclough say no if you're poaching from another school. I am in the camp of pursuing Ryan Nase, formerly of Cheltenham, but it looks like that's not happening. I'd also like to see them go after AJ Palazzolo from Hackettstown by way of Texas. It's a big hire, and will be kind of make or break with how new AD Matt Baltz's tenure starts. For more: https://papreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/jeff-braido-resigns-at-easton.9294/
Only thing I can say is a top HC really want(s)(ed) the job and his name is not on the few above.
I have not lived in area for 40 years but keep tabs from afar with guy who go to all the games.
Reading the Papreps stuff. Good read. Always wondered what other "outside" programs/fans thought of Easton

Only thing I can say is a top HC really want(s)(ed) the job and his name is not on the few above.
I have not lived in area for 40 years but keep tabs from afar with guy who go to all the games.
Reading the Papreps stuff. Good read. Always wondered what other "outside" programs/fans thought of Easton
Has that top coach won a state championship? I’ve tried to chase down that rumor but haven’t had somebody confirm it.

Reactions: nitlion6
Some of the stuff that comes out of your mouth is laughable.

1. Lost Boys doesn't feed NDGP, and likewise for FCA/Lions Den. These kids are growing up on national dual teams together, and parents talk and play the 'what if we were all on the same HS team together' game. Furthermore, one of the key contributors to FCA incoming kids is basically the parent that runs Team PA, and has his hooks in the better kids in that area.
2. Mull is nowhere even near the best wrestler at Chestnut Ridge--that would be Deputy--but nice try. Don't know much about him, but IIRC he moved in JH, and is more of an above-average type kid
3. Petrovich has been Connellsville since I've ever known him? Where are you getting this information from?
4. Sement moved from NJ well before HS, so it is a moot point.
5. What are you talking about Burrell and cheap school tax? If you own a house in the district--no matter how inexpensive the taxes are--then your kid is legally allowed to go to school there. I know this staff very well, and have personally watched their (better) kids grow up in the area.

Furthermore, regarding the Bouzakis move, he moved before 10th grade, which is legal--so long as no one appeals as athletic intent. If you remember Gibsons (both) did the same thing when they went to McCort, and the younger one was allowed to wrestle (transferred during 9th grade year), and older one had to sit because he was past 10th.

And that is a clown statement to say that 'very few D1 coaches attend PA States'. Are you serious? Do you even GO to the Giant Center? Because if you did, you would count dozens of Coaches running around the arena.

I'm tiring of this 'best kids won't be there' talk. You wrestle who is there. This is PA, there are tough kids everywhere. IIRC, a supposidly-guaranteed 4x PA State Champion got pinned in a tilt a couple years ago--and anything can happen at Hershey. You are short-changing the kids that are competing, and winning titles or placing. Why? Because a couple of schools that tried to cheat the system are suspended? GTFOH.
You are correct on alot of things. I would relax though, especially being from Faith Academy. Word on the street you guys are the next one the PIAA going after. Once that Happens you will be on here With a change in opinion.

Trust me, everyone in here knows I can’t private schools but my complaint falls with Kunstek not getting approved moving back to his house and Bouzakis going to a private school, days before and being approved. Treat the public schools the same. I am at Hershey every year and I am a fan of the best kids all being present. I am sure you agree with that, unless your Kid is one who can’t beat Kunstek, Gill or Forest.

No one unbeatable. We all watched Spencer lose, but at least Desanto beat him on the mat. The PIAA didn’t road block someone for him to win. No one in the state was beating Kunstek, Gibson, Forest or Bassett in AA. Forest is TF’ing college kids for god sakes

I just can't believe he didn't find a way to sneak an M2 plug into all these responses. Yeah, we get it. Your kid goes to M2. Great. Grand.

On the flip side, his online certificate from the 'Pat Mineo School of Online Journalism' is holding up well. Throw a bunch of turds at the wall, and hope one sticks.
Comparing me to Pat Mineo is low. Also you can’t deny M2 is slowly becoming the top club in the state. Tell me i am wrong

Also Dicemen- I was talking about kids moving at 12-13 yrs old. Kids have moved to every top program in AA and AAA. Has for decades and will never change. I will stick to D4, the best AA district in PA. Argue that one

• Haha
Reactions: PatMineo22
Huge win for Montourville tonight over Southern Columbia. D4 district duals are going to be wild.

Comparing me to Pat Mineo is low. Also you can’t deny M2 is slowly becoming the top club in the state. Tell me i am wrong

Also Dicemen- I was talking about kids moving at 12-13 yrs old. Kids have moved to every top program in AA and AAA. Has for decades and will never change. I will stick to D4, the best AA district in PA. Argue that one

So, who moved here at 12-13 years old? I'm interested in your response.

One of our better wrestlers moved here just prior to 7th grade - not a superstar, but a solid kid. Everyone else has been here from before - I would know since I've been taking them to tournaments since before then. If you find ANY wrestling program in the state that hasn't had a kid move in since 5th grade, that school would be a significant statistical anomaly. Everyone doesn't just live in one school district from birth to death and marry their cousin.

Since that kid - who was probably 12 at the end of 6th grade - moved here, try as you might, you still have not moved the goalposts far enough to be correct with your new "kidS moving at 12-13 yrs old" statement. So, yeah, the Pat Mineo comparison kind of works.

I agree that people that care about wrestling tend to look at school districts that are good at wrestling when they are moving. That kind of makes sense.

Congratulations to D4 for being the tallest midget.

One of our better wrestlers moved here just prior to 7th grade - not a superstar, but a solid kid. Everyone else has been here from before - I would know since I've been taking them to tournaments since before then. If you find ANY wrestling program in the state that hasn't had a kid move in since 5th grade, that school would be a significant statistical anomaly. Everyone doesn't just live in one school district from birth to death and marry their cousin.

Since that kid - who was probably 12 at the end of 6th grade - moved here, try as you might, you still have not moved the goalposts far enough to be correct with your new "kidS moving at 12-13 yrs old" statement. So, yeah, the Pat Mineo comparison kind of works.

I agree that people that care about wrestling tend to look at school districts that are good at wrestling when they are moving. That kind of makes sense.

There will be a taller midget soon. Depending on the criteria for AA supremacy (# of champs? # of wins? # of placers? Eye test 🤷‍♂️), D6 and D1 both on the move.

Tallest midget made me lol. AA is closing the gap on AAA. The midgets are getting taller,

You are correct on alot of things. I would relax though, especially being from Faith Academy. Word on the street you guys are the next one the PIAA going after. Once that Happens you will be on here With a change in opinion.

Trust me, everyone in here knows I can’t private schools but my complaint falls with Kunstek not getting approved moving back to his house and Bouzakis going to a private school, days before and being approved. Treat the public schools the same. I am at Hershey every year and I am a fan of the best kids all being present. I am sure you agree with that, unless your Kid is one who can’t beat Kunstek, Gill or Forest.

No one unbeatable. We all watched Spencer lose, but at least Desanto beat him on the mat. The PIAA didn’t road block someone for him to win. No one in the state was beating Kunstek, Gibson, Forest or Bassett in AA. Forest is TF’ing college kids for god sakes
Well someone said Gibson was unbeatable a few years ago, and a 'lock' to win 4 titles, and got pinned in a tilt. NO one is unbeatable. And when you say stupid things like that it diminishes the accomplishments of the kids that placed--who have nothing at all to do with certain schools cheating the rules and getting caught. I'd say the closest lock would be Forrest, and he still have Botero in his bracket, so far from a guarantee. Plus your local hero Harer. Highly likely--yes--but not guaranteed. If you remember, he got stuck by a kid from Kentucky not too long ago, so anything can happen.

If you get caught transferring illegally, then that is the risk you take. Furthermore, not every transfer is the same either. Meaning, some kids have outlying reasons for changing schools. But that is the risk you take.

My problem with you is you spew 3rd hand knowledge from your 'Dad Club' at M2, most of which is not even in the same universe as accurate. You are one of those typical dads that thinks when he is talking, he is smarter that everyone, because he 'heard it from someone'. Its bad enough I have to read Mineo's clown takes on Wrestling Room, so I don't want that filtering to here too.

My problem with you is you spew 3rd hand knowledge from your 'Dad Club' at M2, most of which is not even in the same universe as accurate. You are one of those typical dads that thinks when he is talking, he is smarter that everyone, because he 'heard it from someone'. Its bad enough I have to read Mineo's clown takes on Wrestling Room, so I don't want that filtering to here too.
Searching this forum for "I heard" by Brock generates 3 pages of results.

Does this seem like a lot?

Lilledahl with a late takedown to beat McGowan 4-3 tonight. Blair beat Sem, 32-26. Forfeit at heavyweight but Neves was heavily favored.

Reactions: wrestlingmind
Well someone said Gibson was unbeatable a few years ago, and a 'lock' to win 4 titles, and got pinned in a tilt. NO one is unbeatable. And when you say stupid things like that it diminishes the accomplishments of the kids that placed--who have nothing at all to do with certain schools cheating the rules and getting caught. I'd say the closest lock would be Forrest, and he still have Botero in his bracket, so far from a guarantee. Plus your local hero Harer. Highly likely--yes--but not guaranteed. If you remember, he got stuck by a kid from Kentucky not too long ago, so anything can happen.

If you get caught transferring illegally, then that is the risk you take. Furthermore, not every transfer is the same either. Meaning, some kids have outlying reasons for changing schools. But that is the risk you take.

Wait a second, I never said Gibson would win four. I think he lost to a wrestler which lived in New Jersey and never lived in PA that match. But it’s very safe to say Jax Forest, Mason Gibson, Kunstek and Basset would win AA titles. Connor wins easily. I get that is offending you and naturally we get your son is in one of their brackets. (121) Your son is very good and keeps getting better. Nothing at all against him. He needs to worry about beating Brandt Harer this year. Yes I think your son is the favorite but younger Harer is no easy task. Forest would TF Harer and your son though. Good night Mr. Botero

Wait a second, I never said Gibson would win four. I think he lost to a wrestler which lived in New Jersey and never lived in PA. But it’s very safe to say Jax Forest, Mason Gibson, Kunstek and Basset would win AA title. I get that is offending you and naturally we get your son is in one of their brackets. (121 in Your son is very good and keeps getting better. Nothing at all against him. He needs to worry about beating Brandt Harer this year. Yes I think your son is the favorite but younger Harer is no easy task. Forest would TF Harer and your son though. Good night Mr. Botero

Wait a second, I never said Gibson would win four. I think he lost to a wrestler which lived in New Jersey and never lived in PA. But it’s very safe to say Jax Forest, Mason Gibson, Kunstek and Basset would win AA title. I get that is offending you and naturally we get your son is in one of their brackets. (121 in Your son is very good and keeps getting better. Nothing at all against him. He needs to worry about beating Brandt Harer this year. Yes I think your son is the favorite but younger Harer is no easy task. Forest would TF Harer and your son though. Good night Mr. Botero
Not even close lol. I have disclosed previously my background, all you have to do is search. No kid involved. Its just comical how a group of you Gossip Dad's start rumors about kids that aren't even in the realm of being true. But, let me get this straight. You hate private schools, but whine around about PIAA upholding obvious transfer rules for some of them? Then you start throwing names out of kids that moved into a district in like 3rd grade, and act like that is the same behavior, lol.

And FYI Unger was living in PA when he beat Gibson. Not that it matters. Again, look no further than S32 where a seemingly 'unbeatable' Forrest lost to a kid from Kentucky--a state that is more known for horse racing, than wrestling. Bo's taken some bad losses, and Kunstek would absolutely be the favorite, but again you never know who might have an off day.

Winning a PIAA Title is hard and winning multiple times is even harder. Look at the NCAA right now, Starocci was a 3x finalist and 2x champ, Levi was a 3x Finalist and 1x Champ, Paniro never even made the Finals. Kasak and Welsh are two of the top 2023 recruits and both are 1x champs. Kasak only made one final in his three PIAA seasons. While I agree with the sentiment that for the elite guys their senior season is better served in a blue shirt, the idea that the PIAA no longer matters or is too easy I just don't get.

Winning a PIAA Title is hard and winning multiple times is even harder. Look at the NCAA right now, Starocci was a 3x finalist and 2x champ, Levi was a 3x Finalist and 1x Champ, Paniro never even made the Finals. Kasak and Welsh are two of the top 2023 recruits and both are 1x champs. Kasak only made one final in his three PIAA seasons. While I agree with the sentiment that for the elite guys their senior season is better served in a blue shirt, the idea that the PIAA no longer matters or is too easy I just don't get.
Spencer was a runner up his senior year. ;)

This was a huge match in D4

Montoursville 35, Canton 32

on Tuesday, January 24, 2023
at Montoursville

121 - Branden Wentzel pinned Cohen Landis, 2:33 (6-0)
127 - David Kennedy won by tech. fall over Carson Rockwell, 17-2 2:57 (11-0)
133 - Holden Ward pinned Alex Mumrock, 2:15 (11-6)
139 - Hayden Ward dec. Cole Johnson, 7-0 (11-9)
145 - Gage Wentzel pinned Zack Colton, 3:54 (17-9)
152 - Owen Kleinman dec. Ryland Sakers, 5-0 (20-9)
160 - Hudson Ward pinned Cayman Daugherty, 3:26 (20-15)
172 - Luke Steinbacher pinned Brenen Taylor, 3:51 (26-15)
189 - Riley Parker won by tech. fall over Christian Banks, 15-0 3:08 (26-20)
215 - Micheal Davis won by forfeit (26-26)
285 - Mason Nelson won by forfeit (26-32)
107 - Aristotel Bobotas dec. Lyle Vermilya, 5-1 (29-32)
114 - Conner Lagier pinned Joe Luner, 0:45 (35-32)

Reactions: danoftw
This was a huge match in D4

Montoursville 35, Canton 32

on Tuesday, January 24, 2023
at Montoursville

121 - Branden Wentzel pinned Cohen Landis, 2:33 (6-0)
127 - David Kennedy won by tech. fall over Carson Rockwell, 17-2 2:57 (11-0)
133 - Holden Ward pinned Alex Mumrock, 2:15 (11-6)
139 - Hayden Ward dec. Cole Johnson, 7-0 (11-9)
145 - Gage Wentzel pinned Zack Colton, 3:54 (17-9)
152 - Owen Kleinman dec. Ryland Sakers, 5-0 (20-9)
160 - Hudson Ward pinned Cayman Daugherty, 3:26 (20-15)
172 - Luke Steinbacher pinned Brenen Taylor, 3:51 (26-15)
189 - Riley Parker won by tech. fall over Christian Banks, 15-0 3:08 (26-20)
215 - Micheal Davis won by forfeit (26-26)
285 - Mason Nelson won by forfeit (26-32)
107 - Aristotel Bobotas dec. Lyle Vermilya, 5-1 (29-32)
114 - Conner Lagier pinned Joe Luner, 0:45 (35-32)
Was late getting back from Pittsburgh yesterday to go but do you know if McCort and Ridge wrestled the match last night? Can't find anything on it. And was surprised to see the street lined up at the Bassetts with cars for their 5 am workout. Lol. I give them credit, they definitely don't stop working.

Was late getting back from Pittsburgh yesterday to go but do you know if McCort and Ridge wrestled the match last night? Can't find anything on it. And was surprised to see the street lined up at the Bassetts with cars for their 5 am workout. Lol. I give them credit, they definitely don't stop working.
They did. Ridge won 36-35. Check PA Wrestling website and find Ridge under D5.

I thought western Pa was getting pounded with snow too? Does Bassett live by you in Johnstown?
I am glad Chest Nut Ridge beat them but they got kids from all over to. Very few full homegrown programs anymore.

WeightSummaryCRHBMH
172Dakota Harr (Chestnut Ridge Hs) over Unknown (For.)60
189Jordon Butler (Bishop Mccort Hs) over Alex Crist (Chestnut Ridge Hs) (Dec 7-0)03
215Jake Yatsky (Bishop Mccort Hs) over Nick Presnell (Chestnut Ridge Hs) (Fall 1:53)06
285Jentezen Walls (Chestnut Ridge Hs) over Joe Cernic (Bishop Mccort Hs) (Fall 2:09)60
107Dominic Deputy (Chestnut Ridge Hs) over Unknown (For.)60
114Easton Mull (Chestnut Ridge Hs) over Unknown (For.)60
121Brock Holderbaum (Chestnut Ridge Hs) over Unknown (For.)60
127Jax Forrest (Bishop Mccort Hs) over Kobi Burkett (Chestnut Ridge Hs) (Fall 2:28)06
133Sam Herring (Bishop Mccort Hs) over Mason Weyant (Chestnut Ridge Hs) (TF 21-6 5:35)05
139Devon Magro (Bishop Mccort Hs) over Aaron Ickes (Chestnut Ridge Hs) (Fall 1:41)06
145Jackson Butler (Bishop Mccort Hs) over Calan Bollman (Chestnut Ridge Hs) (Dec 5-3)03
152Samuel Albright (Chestnut Ridge Hs) over Unknown (For.)60
160Owen McMullen (Bishop Mccort Hs) over Maddux Sipe (Chestnut Ridge Hs) (Fall 1:18)06
Team Score:3635

@BrockBronson

Just having a little fun with you here, are you aware there's a D6 wrestler that attends one public high school, played football for another public and currently wrestles at a 3rd public school? He did the same last year but wrestled for a different public. It's all above board too, no shenanigans.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT