ADVERTISEMENT

In Iowa desperation news…

What’s everyone’s guess on Iowa actually gettin the train wreck?
The portal is closed now but people can leave with other restrictions, is that correct?
So if the crew does land in Iowa do you guys think there will be more leaving?
Willie has made a comment on the Iowa board telling bnicols that he is the bag man lol..

Willie off the top rope!

Post in thread 'From gambling allegations to this---Cody Chittum be gone? What's next?' https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...ittum-be-gone-whats-next.418589/post-11184069
Willie with a stiff left jab Larry Holmes’ style:

Bob, reading tea leaves on here leads me to believe you were a big part of this situation.

you were alluding on these very boards, sometimes subtly, sometimes not so subtly that you were all in favor of, and pushing for, bringing in the Ferraris months ago. and you're very clearly a bag man.

anyone with half a brain knew it was going to end like this.

so don't pivot and talk sh!t on Shane and Cody.

you took a very unwise gamble. take your L like an adult.

In a way, it makes you feel bad for Tom. He's kinda in a corner because unfortunately if they lose Nicolls they fall even farther behind and I'm sure Nicolls was also involved in supporting that great big fat extension he got.

But this is what you get when you dance with the devil. You get illogical excuses without a shred of supporting fact, tinfoil hat theories about paying the media, and the Ferrari's.

Good thing it came with a tunnel.

Willie with a stiff left jab Larry Holmes’ style:

Bob, reading tea leaves on here leads me to believe you were a big part of this situation.

you were alluding on these very boards, sometimes subtly, sometimes not so subtly that you were all in favor of, and pushing for, bringing in the Ferraris months ago. and you're very clearly a bag man.

anyone with half a brain knew it was going to end like this.

so don't pivot and talk sh!t on Shane and Cody.

you took a very unwise gamble. take your L like an adult.
Ouch. Willie's not pulling punches. LOL.

I'm really starting to feel bad for the Hawks lately. I hope their fortunes change soon.

giphy.gif

“in truth, it's karma for all the ped state posts here.”

I found self-awareness in the Cesspool!!
“Post in thread 'Chittum to ISU'
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/chittum-to-isu.418615/post-11182795
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. They banned me for posting an article about Iowa’s serial killer problem in a response to the Ped State stuff. All I said was, if you look hard enough you can find stuff everywhere. Very objective. Banned!!! Irrational.

Whose going to start the Tony Cassioppi appreciation thread over there?
Just wondering how much drama they can take.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Nothing other than a small rumor with not much smoke.
Some of them are getting a little gun shy and a bit paranoid.
All based on other rumors that Ayala, Keuter, and a few others might go elsewhere or not wrestle if the Ferraris stepped foot in as an Iowa Hawkeye.

Nothing other than a small rumor with not much smoke.
Some of them are getting a little gun shy and a bit paranoid.
All based on other rumors that Ayala, Keuter, and a few others might go elsewhere or not wrestle if the Ferraris stepped foot in as an Iowa Hawkeye.
Put the sister on the mat. That will keep everybody's attention, fighting to slip those panties on.

I felt less guilty gleaning entertainment when 90% of GIA was welcoming all three Ferarris with open arms as late as last week. Now this shit show is a rudderless ship careening through the harbor. Who knows where it will run aground, and how much more damage it will inflict?

Look at how much carnage even just the prospect of that narcissistic family becoming Hawks is doing. Incredible, really, it is just incredible.

This week, is only a 30 second trailer or little tease for the real potential for mahem ahead.

Once all three human wrecking balls are freely swinging away in the same wrestling room, then we are talking blockbuster. I am devilishly hoping it is still a possibility somewhere. I am starting to feel sympathetic for the Hawks, with a fair share on GIA finally acknowledging the poison the F family brings.

Alas, I suspect Rutgers will fit the bill, at least the personalities mesh in that environment.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I felt less guilty gleaning entertainment when 90% of GIA was welcoming all three Ferarris with open arms as late as last week. Now this shit show is a rudderless ship careening through the harbor. Who knows where it will run aground, and how much more damage it will inflict?

Look at how much carnage even just the prospect of that narcissistic family becoming Hawks is doing. Incredible, really, it is just incredible.

This week, is only a 30 second trailer or little tease for the real potential for mahem ahead.

Once all three human wrecking balls are freely swinging away in the same wrestling room, then we are talking blockbuster. I am devilishly hoping it is still a possibility somewhere. I am starting to feel sympathetic for the Hawks, with a fair share on GIA finally acknowledging the poison the F family brings.

Alas, I suspect Rutgers will fit the bill, at least the personalities mesh in that environment.
Not true. They were pretty evenly split on the Ferrari matter.

I no longer post on HR ( cant really have open wrestling discussions there) but enjoy reading the forum there, never fails to amaze me or give me a laugh, with all the delusional posts from some of them. Then when you have a huge donor coming on there typing in the crap he does, makes you wonder what the administration must be thinking other than seeing free money.

Then when you have a huge donor coming on there typing in the crap he does, makes you wonder what the administration must be thinking other than seeing free money.

I saw all of the back and forth with he and Willie, but to be honest I find it hard to believe a multimillionaire businessman not only wastes his time on that forum let alone post so much idiocy. Yes, there are self made rich idiots out there for sure, but I think that guy is an imposter.

Last edited:
I saw all of the back and forth with he and Willie, but to be honest I find it hard to believe a multimillionaire businessman not only waists his time on that forum let alone post so much idiocy. Yes, there are self made rich idiots out there for sure, but I think that guy is an imposter.
Counter point: who would want to impersonate Slumlord Millionaire?

Iowa's offseason took a 180 if I've ever seen one. Went from basically being able to take any wrestler on another team to just fending off rumors that they won't retain their own lol.

Reactions: Ski and Rocky_Smith
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. They banned me for posting an article about Iowa’s serial killer problem in a response to the Ped State stuff. All I said was, if you look hard enough you can find stuff everywhere. Very objective. Banned!!! Irrational.
so has iowa said PSU is paying Chittum to go to Iowa State??LOL??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT