ADVERTISEMENT

In Iowa desperation news…

so has iowa said PSU is paying Chittum to go to Iowa State??LOL??

No, they are blaming it on Daddy interference, which is rich considering their GOAT, 6 years older than Chittum, face of the program, just had his Daddy do an interview explaining his US Open exit when he could have done it himself. The hypocrisy is so thick you need a diamond impregnated saw blade to cut it.

No, they are blaming it on Daddy interference, which is rich considering their GOAT, 6 years older than Chittum, face of the program, just had his Daddy do an interview explaining his US Open exit when he could have done it himself. The hypocrisy is so thick you need a diamond impregnated saw blade to cut it.
What did Bo Nickal have to do with this?

Then when you have a huge donor coming on there typing in the crap he does, makes you wonder what the administration must be thinking other than seeing free money.
Your last sentence brought back unfortunate memories of Villanova and John du Pont and that total mess.

giphy.gif

Everything is under control
Well,,, that folks is a dumb shit. Or is it folk?

I've read HR (It'll always be HR to me) for quite a while. Rarely contribute and try to be cordial if I do. Usually think the dick measuring between some of ya'll and their board is unnecessary and a waste of time.

I had my own time of that on The G board back in the day... Can't imagine how hated I'd be if I pulled back up there to let them know how much greater the difference is in attack rate and point scoring between programs is now. It's their lockerroom, and I think they should be allowed to have it.

Someone just put up a charge listing on Papa Chittum. There's no way the thread lasts through the night in my opinion. Some day, we'll tell our kids about that thread.

I've read HR (It'll always be HR to me) for quite a while. Rarely contribute and try to be cordial if I do. Usually think the dick measuring between some of ya'll and their board is unnecessary and a waste of time.

I had my own time of that on The G board back in the day... Can't imagine how hated I'd be if I pulled back up there to let them know how much greater the difference is in attack rate and point scoring between programs is now. It's their lockerroom, and I think they should be allowed to have it.

Someone just put up a charge listing on Papa Chittum. There's no way the thread lasts through the night in my opinion. Some day, we'll tell our kids about that thread.

Wow, the next savior of the program to the deepest depths of the cesspool. Ugly sh#$ over there.

Gosh, I hope Uncle Carmine doesn’t post on their board!

Don’t
Jesuroga gone
Chittum gone
Ferraris coming in (and now maybe gone)
Spencer drama at NCAA
Spencer drama with Drake and mom
Spencer drama at US open

Lost out on
Truax
Nagao
Messenbrink
Griffin
DeAugustino
Cannon

Possible looming gambling violations within the wrestling team. That’s as bad as you can possibly get for a 6 month stretch. If I was Iowa’s AD, I’d be on the phone with Cary Kolat, Brent Metcalf and Thomas Gilman. And I’d beg two of the 3 to come get this program headed in the right direction. And before anyone claims they wouldn’t take Gilman back, this isn’t true. There is a very large contingent of Gilman fans within the Iowa inner circle.
Don’t forget about Gobblin all but guaranteeing Nic Bouzakis transferring in too. That went over well on their board when he squashed that on social media the very next day.

Don’t

Don’t forget about Gobblin all but guaranteeing Nic Bouzakis transferring in too. That went over well on their board when he squashed that on social media the very next day.
Someone should have a running list of the “worst offseason of all time” ! It’s kinda sad losing a rival. There are 5-7 other teams that will be better than Iowa next year.

Nebraska
tOSU
ISU
Missouri
Michigan

My guess off the top of my head. Nebraska needs Robb healthy though.

Reactions: jack66
I believe a while ago Brands said they have all the money they need,just not enough to buy any wrestlers when they will go to PSU for nothing!

Reactions: diggerpup
Someone should have a running list of the “worst offseason of all time” ! It’s kinda sad losing a rival. There are 5-7 other teams that will be better than Iowa next year.

Nebraska
tOSU
ISU
Missouri
Michigan

My guess off the top of my head. Nebraska needs Robb healthy though.

As you say, they will have to wrestle well at NCAAs to finish ahead of the teams you listed, plus I'll add Cornell and VaTech. They return only 48 points, and I don't see their new starters at 125, 149, and 197, adding many points.

Iowa will still have a tough dual team, though. Without PSU on their schedule, they could go undefeated next year.

Reactions: PACOLT and NCPsuFan
Surprise! That post is still there, p. 11 of that thread. At this point, it'll never get axed.

Just wait until Ferrari shows up on campus, and they start posting info with pics on the women who press charges against him.

As you say, they will have to wrestle well at NCAAs to finish ahead of the teams you listed, plus I'll add Cornell and VaTech. They return only 48 points, and I don't see their new starters at 125, 149, and 197, adding many points.

Iowa will still have a tough dual team, though. Without PSU on their schedule, they could go undefeated next year.
I would add NC State to the list of potential finishers higher than Iowa next year. The potential 2nd through 8th place teams could easily finish in any order within that group. The drama will be whether PSU can exceed the 2nd and 3rd place scores added together or not.

Reactions: NCPsuFan and jack66
Surprise! That post is still there, p. 11 of that thread. At this point, it'll never get axed.

Just wait until Ferrari shows up on campus, and they start posting info with pics on the women who press charges against him.
They deserve whatever comes down the pike from recruiting the Ferraris. When I want to feel bad for them for everything that happened I just remember this bullshit and how they scramble to deny there's really a problem in house lol. Crazy shit on hr. Kind of glad I'm banned and can't respond lol

Slumlord reloaded overnight and has come out firing!
Looney Tunes Fight GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem
I have a hard time believing that’s the real Bob Nichols successful person. I know some pretty damn successful people, and the last thing they’d be doing is acting like that on an Internet forum. Ped State, L’Ames, all his other personal insults he’s always throwing around.

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
I have a hard time believing that’s the real Bob Nichols successful person. I know some pretty damn successful people, and the last thing they’d be doing is acting like that on an Internet forum. Ped State, L’Ames, all his other personal insults he’s always throwing around.
You’d be surprised. Guy runs a closely-held corp - looks like most of his family works there. So, he’s likely surrounded by sycophants all day, every day. He probably thinks he’s bullet proof - obviously company HR, if they got wind of it, wouldn’t tell him to dial it back.

Does Brands know who he's in bed with? This Nickols character will run his program into the ground if Tom doesn't rein him in.

'Work' would not have been my first word choice, although I might've upgraded to it.
The posted arrest was from 2020, with no accompanying court case posted. Which means either it was dismissed or he was inconveniently found not guilty.

Also means Chittum's dad was arrested 2+ years before the Iowa commitment. Definitely not an issue then.

The great thing about double standards is: twice as many standards!

The posted arrest was from 2020, with no accompanying court case posted. Which means either it was dismissed or he was inconveniently found not guilty.

Also means Chittum's dad was arrested 2+ years before the Iowa commitment. Definitely not an issue then.

real housewives tamra barney GIF

If they didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT