ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa coach flopping to ground and mocking our injuries

Swing and a miss. I was a 20s something kid when Clayborn blocked the punt. I'm just killing time before bed upsetting the thin skinned.
That makes it even worse, a grown man posting like a child. You should have let us think you were just a drunk teenager instead of a dumb ass adult. Now get to bed, you gotta get up early to beat the line at the welfare office in the morning.

Hi guys,

I come in peace....just thought I would throw my 2 cents in....

I was at the game yesterday (45 yard line behind Hawks bench) lucky enough to have a friend invite me).

I honestly did not hear any booing (a least in my section) with your first linemen's injury. After that....it was pretty bad for booing.....and I was one of them. I am pretty dang ashamed that I joined in. I know your team and coaches would not fake injuries and I also know the PSU fans would not boo that as well. And our coach that did his flailing...should be talked to for sure.

Look, PSU was the better team at full strength, and if the Hawks are lucky enough to make it to the Championship.....it could be ugly for us. I do LOVE our team, but the Lions exposed us pretty bad. It would have been much better for us to have won with you at full strength. Your team and fans have been where we want to go (many times)...emotions were at a FEVER pitch yesterday. The old saying "Act like you have been there" was NOT displayed by our fans during those injuries.

My friend and I happened to walk back to our cars with Yurcich's nephew and his friend. Really cool young men. I asked them if they had been getting any trouble from Hawk fans, and they said absolutely not...they loved the atmosphere. I did say that I was embarrassed at how (we Hawk fans) reacted to the injuries and they did say they were caught off guard by that.....

I do hope all of your injured players get better and that you win the East. We will be lucky to get through without losing....even though we are in the much weaker division.

Finally, I said in an earlier thread that I and many Hawks fans I know have PSU as our favorite team from the East. If we can't make it to the playoffs, I hope it is you guys...I still freaking miss Joe Pa......

Peace and good luck

They don’t work, they have their stimulus money to live off of (trailer rent isn’t that expensive).
That's funny because Philadelphia is the only major city I've been in that has city hicks. And western Pennsylvania has some craphole communities on the brink of death but keep telling yourself Iowa is all trailer parks.

That makes it even worse, a grown man posting like a child. You should have let us think you were just a drunk teenager instead of a dumb ass adult. Now get to bed, you gotta get up early to beat the line at the welfare office in the morning.
Yeah and you're still up making dumb stereotypes that couldn't be further from the truth. You can pretend to be sophisticated but it's 10pm where you're at and you're going back and forth with me. I'm comfortable in my skin I'm just killing time before bed what's your reasoning to be on here?

Reactions: hdoug3
Hi guys,

I come in peace....just thought I would throw my 2 cents in....

I was at the game yesterday (45 yard line behind Hawks bench (lucky enough to have a friend invite me).

I honestly did not hear any booing (a least in my section) with your first linemen's injury. After that....it was pretty bad for booing.....and I was one of them. I am pretty dang ashamed that I joined in. I know that PSU would not do that. And the coach that did his little flailing...should be talked to for sure.

Look, PSU was the better team at full strength, and if the Hawks are lucky enough to make it to the Championship.....it could be ugly for us. I do LOVE our team, but the Lions exposed us pretty bad. It would have been much better for us to have won with you at full strength. Your team and fans have been where we want to go (many times)...emotions were at a FEVER pitch yesterday. The old saying "Act like you have been there" was NOT displayed by our fans during those injuries.

My friend and I happened to walk back to our cars with Yurcich's nephew and his friend. Really cool young men. I asked them if they had been getting any trouble from Hawk fans, and they said absolutely not...they loved the atmosphere. I did say that I was embarrassed at how (we Hawk fans) reacted to the injuries and they did say they were caught off guard by that.....

I do hope all of your injured players get better and that you win the East. We will be lucky to get through without losing....even though we are in the much weaker division.

Finally, I said in an earlier thread that I and many Hawks fans I know have PSU as our favorite team from the East. If we can't make it to the playoffs, I hope it is you guys...I still freaking miss Joe Pa......

Peace and good luck

You’re bad for the Iowa brand pal.

That's funny because Philadelphia is the only major city I've been in that has city hicks. And western Pennsylvania has some craphole communities on the brink of death but keep telling yourself Iowa is all trailer parks.
Not all trailer parks, just for those that post on another team’s board in a classless way….anyone that dumb doesn’t have the capability of getting out of a trailer park.

iowa doesn’t understand Success With Honor. Then again, they have had little success over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
Yeah and you're still up making dumb stereotypes that couldn't be further from the truth. You can pretend to be sophisticated but it's 10pm where you're at and you're going back and forth with me. I'm comfortable in my skin I'm just killing time before bed what's your reasoning to be on here?
It’s a Penn State board Capernicus. And there’s a reason they’re stereotypes….you’re likely a Wal Mart fan that only comes out after a win. And if you’re an Iowa grad, then you ought to get a refund, they failed you miserably.

How long did it take your dial up to upload this post?

Reactions: nits74 and AWS1022
Iowa fans after a win:

cornman-corn.gif

My point exactly 🤡!
Forgive me I don't have a Penn St education. You said that's your point, I just told you we haven't had dial up for almost 20 years now, maybe Pennsylvania does, I don't live in Pennsylvania, if you connect the dots I haven't had dial up in years so is your point a knock on those from Pennsylvania then?

Ok guys well this was fun. I think we should all do as Penn st players do lie down and take a breather. Good luck the rest of the season. Looking forward to talking to you all again the next time we play. Maybe this year maybe some time down the road.

Reactions: sob5 and hdoug3
Stop me if I'm wrong I think this makes more sense for Nebraska. When you guys win do you say it's coal time?
Birdman, I don't know how long you are for the board. But I think you're OK. Unlike many of your Iowa brethren on the board today, you've been pretty harmless. Stay cool, man.

Reactions: Birdmanil
Stop me if I'm wrong I think this makes more sense for Nebraska. When you guys win do you say it's coal time?

You do know Iowa produces more corn and awful corn byproduct than any state? Nebraska isn’t even second (despite their nickname).

I’d find the coal joke funny if we had dumb stickers on our helmets telling everyone how awesome coal is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT