ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Minnesota

Worst post of the year? If we nominated people for that you & Ironturd would fill up the entire list.
200w.gif

Iowa right now seems to have a room problem.
‘they are for the most part beating who they should be but they seem like there is no sense of urgency. They are wrestling not to lose and it’s killing them..
obviously there are a few guys going after it but not with any consistency.
glazier and Ayala and Calliendo. I think glazier ran out of gas.

Phone Call:

Hey Tom: It's Kirk. Under no circumstances do you send out Keuter against Penn State.
Surprised how small Keuter looks, especially after a full football season of lifting.

Not sure he is really a step up from Hill at this point; needs to redshirt imo, don't think he will score many more points.

Kirk would destroy him right now.

My guess is he and Hill are pretty close, Hill would probably be winning in the room.
nut the fans want to see keuter.
once Kettering gets a year in that room and in wrestling shape he’s a different animal, he’s got the pedigree

I’ve already raised 3 and have a 16 and 10 year old.
Ain't no quit in you!
Yet Iowa is dissected and discussed 100 times more than either program. Why is that? This is a serious question. I really want to know the difference between Iowa and the other top 5 or 6 programs.
giphy.gif

But i read on here all the time that no one cares about any national titles more than 20 years ago. So it’s the fan base?
giphy.gif

You should view them through the same lens as Ohio St and Michigan. Yet Iowa is dissected and discussed 100 times more than either program. Why is that? This is a serious question. I really want to know the difference between Iowa and the other top 5 or 6 programs.
Iowa has 24 national titles and is the next ego trip (to pass them).

Iowa is one of the few schools still left that the average sports fan associates more with wrestling than Penn State.

Iowa is still the closest competitor for recruits that has anywhere near Penn State’s historical success in the B10.

Shall I keep going? Again, sit down and think about how mad you’d be if we treated you with kid gloves like you’re at the kiddie table. Want that? Should thank us for not being so arrogant to do that.

Reactions: Ski
My guess is he and Hill are pretty close, Hill would probably be winning in the room.
nut the fans want to see keuter.
once Kettering gets a year in that room and in wrestling shape he’s a different animal, he’s got the pedigree
I've heard Kueter handles Hill in the room for the most part.

"Hill would probably be winning in the room"- is that just your observation?

I’m on record well before Covid that you’re phony and only in a good mood when Iowa wins. Pretty upside down, bipolar, and fake every other post. Full disclosure.
I've showed up many times when Iowa didn't have a good day. And im usually one of the first to congratulate PSU when they win another title.

A big part of what you don't like about me is that I don't sugar coat things like others to try and be your friend. I don't care about that crap. I don't know any of you personally.

You should view them through the same lens as Ohio St and Michigan. Yet Iowa is dissected and discussed 100 times more than either program. Why is that? This is a serious question. I really want to know the difference between Iowa and the other top 5 or 6 programs.
How many OSU and Michigan trolls do you see on this site? Not many their fans are respectful.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
I've showed up many times when Iowa didn't have a good day. And im usually one of the first to congratulate PSU when they win another title.

A big part of what you don't like about me is that I don't sugar coat things like others to try and be your friend. I don't care about that crap. I don't know any of you personally.
You show up friendly and amicable on another team’s forum when it’s going poorly then talk crap when you all win. That’s literally all you do and why you’re as biomed described.

Be cocky all the time. Be friendly all the time. Don’t be phony. This isn’t your team’s board.

no diff none of you are winning!LOL

Just what I'm guessing. I'd think Hill hangs with him for 2 periods since he's in wrestling shape then takes advantage of the gassing..

Ahhh soooo!!!! Now we have GIA posters copying their Penn State rivals! How many posts are we going to see about so-and-so beating Hill in the room? 😁

On the PSU board: I would never use Sandusky.

On the Iowa board: As useful as locks on a PSU shower room.

close-door-the-office.gif

Keep chopping Turk! We can tell you love wrestling and your Iowacentric views color our discussions. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: WildTurk
In addition to all the other responses:

GIA has several posters who are really toxic, so it's natural to respond to them in kind. Schadenfreude is enjoyable in this case.

I went to PSU (and Cornell), but my extended family is from Iowa, and I can say that the people who live in small-town Iowa are some of the nicest people, ever. I'm not sure why GIA is so toxic, maybe it's a lack of active moderation.

Iowa has 24 national titles and is the next ego trip (to pass them).

Iowa is one of the few schools still left that the average sports fan associates more with wrestling than Penn State.

Iowa is still the closest competitor for recruits that has anywhere near Penn State’s historical success in the B10.

Shall I keep going? Again, sit down and think about how mad you’d be if we treated you with kid gloves like you’re at the kiddie table. Want that? Should thank us for not being so arrogant to do that.
Add to it how Iowa-centric the Big is with regards to televising matches and commentary.

Reactions: Ski and donboy6499
You show up friendly and amicable on another team’s forum when it’s going poorly then talk crap when you all win. That’s literally all you do and why you’re as biomed described.

Be cocky all the time. Be friendly all the time. Don’t be phony. This isn’t your team’s board.
False. That's just not true.

I'll be whoever I wanna be. Don't worry about who I am. Watch your own bobber

On the PSU board: I would never use Sandusky.

On the Iowa board: As useful as locks on a PSU shower room.

close-door-the-office.gif
I mean it’s so transparent, about as 2-faced as one can get.

The simple act of visiting another board day after day signals something deeply missing in life. Mean Girling over to the boys after spending so much time over here, completely fine if you own it. Guy wants it all ways.

Reactions: danoftw
I had positive feelings about Iowa's performance after the Nebraska dual, but the MN dual showed the same old Iowa Iowa style. They never pushed their advantage to go after multiple TDs in a period. Wrestling to win by 1 TD is a bad strategy and Franeks loss is example #1.

Reactions: Rocky_Smith
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT