ADVERTISEMENT

Jax Forrest Thread

You guys are no help. Guess I gotta go it alone...

Hey Turk, move your ass over...there's a new Lone Wolf in town!
All joking aside, I think he is at least a 1b with Bo in 2026. His personality would fit in with PSU so well, he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously and genuienly loves being on the mat. I imagine Cael won't let some alleged early leaders stop him from full court pressing this.

Jax is a beast! his slide by on Gilman at OTT was a thing of beauty.

What weight are people projecting for him in College? it seems like he has more growing in him to me.
Just amazing how Jax competed vs Liladohl (sp) recently. Talk about guts,Jax with a broken nose (difficulty breathing), full face mask(obstructed vision and sweaty itchy face). huge disadvantage for Jax. nothing against lilledahl and happy we have him. imo Jax will be another Jason Nolf hammer.

Last edited:
Jtownsteel-
Jax is so good. He would fit perfect. Sources made it clear he is going to Oklahoma. Any insight on the blonde lady? How are they related? Before she was all about Ok State, I could have sworn I used to see her around PSU.
They are not related at all. She apparently is just a fan of upcoming star wrestlers. She is a big Okie State supporter. I know Mineo went at her a few months ago about some weird pics she posted. I'm just telling you what I saw on Mineos post a few months ago. 100% she is not related to any of those top wrestlers.

They are not related at all. She apparently is just a fan of upcoming star wrestlers. She is a big Okie State supporter. I know Mineo went at her a few months ago about some weird pics she posted. I'm just telling you what I saw on Mineos post a few months ago. 100% she is not related to any of those top wrestlers.
She’s from Washington County. Don’t think she’s related to any of the wrestlers but is a big financial supporter of quite a few. Very social and very generous with the $ from her husband’s concrete business. Huge fan of the superstars. Has ties to Iowa. Ties to the National Wrestling Hall of Fame, which probably leads to ties to Ok State. Attends all the big events.

Last time I spoke with her it sounded like PSU hadn’t warmed up to her or given her access - no surprise since she has a loud energy to her.

My impression is that she aggressively uses her financial resources to gain social status and access with the top people/programs in wrestling (primarily NCAA). I don’t particularly trust her. But, if you’re a superstar high school or college wrestler who doesn’t mind selling access to a benefactor to help offset some training expenses, she’s probably worth a phone call.

She’s from Washington County. Don’t think she’s related to any of the wrestlers but is a big financial supporter of quite a few. Very social and very generous with the $ from her husband’s concrete business. Huge fan of the superstars. Has ties to Iowa. Ties to the National Wrestling Hall of Fame, which probably leads to ties to Ok State. Attends all the big events.

Last time I spoke with her it sounded like PSU hadn’t warmed up to her or given her access - no surprise since she has a loud energy to her.

My impression is that she aggressively uses her financial resources to gain social status and access with the top people/programs in wrestling (primarily NCAA). I don’t particularly trust her. But, if you’re a superstar high school or college wrestler who doesn’t mind selling access to a benefactor to help offset some training expenses, she’s probably worth a phone call.
From what I seen on Pat Mineos post months ago, she is not well liked by many top tier wrestlers parents. Some do some don't. Mineo basically ripped her a few months ago. I've heard Cael don't allow her around his program. I've also heard she is a nice lady. Just all what I've heard over time.

From what I seen on Pat Mineos post months ago, she is not well liked by many top tier wrestlers parents. Some do some don't. Mineo basically ripped her a few months ago. I've heard Cael don't allow her around his program. I've also heard she is a nice lady. Just all what I've heard over time.
From what I saw, if it was a dude and the wrestlers were women, the guy would be about to go on the sex offender registry. She’s creepy

Nice lady or that lady is nice
monty python wink GIF

It

She’s creepy. Imagine being the husband who owns and runs the concrete business giving it all to your wife to do God only knows at these wrestling events.

• Haha
Reactions: dpd926 and Ja1339
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT