ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Paterno to Run for Penn State Board of Trustees; Sue Paterno Declines Nomination

If Jay wasn't doing stuff like:

(1) suing the University,

(2) insinuating that the current BOT was out to frame his father with the Freeh Report (while providing zero proof of such) and

(3) blaming the Freeh Report (a report he is mentioned zero times within) for his current lack of a coaching job, I'd have no "over-the-top disrespect" for him.

Jay was a poor football coach. Which is fine. But actions like the above, which have all occurred since 2011, have given insight to Jay's character.
Show me where Jay Paterno sued Psu. Psu was by court order made a nominal defendant in a case which he brought. They are no longer a party. How, after all this time can you float a lie like that out there?

It's mostly just tiresome at this point.

Last edited:
Show me where Jay Paterno sued Psu. Psu was by court order made a nominal defendant in a case which he brought. They ate no longer a party. How, after all this time can you float a lie like that out there?

It's mostly just tiresome at this point.

Jay (and Bill Kenney) sued Penn State in July 2014.

That's an entirely different lawsuit vs. the Paternos lawsuit against the NCAA (filed in May 2013, that's the one where PSU was a "nominal defendant.")

I do think you know all this. I'm actually 100% confident that you know that - you're not a dumb guy.

Surprising post from you. But who knows - maybe you've turned to the Trump-side of "alternative facts"?

Jay (and Bill Kenney) sued Penn State in July 2014.

That's an entirely different lawsuit vs. the Paternos lawsuit against the NCAA (filed in May 2013, that's the one where PSU was a "nominal defendant.")

I do think you know all this. I'm actually 100% confident that you know that - you're not a dumb guy.

Surprising post from you. But who knows - maybe you've turned to the Trump-side of "alternative facts"?
Why don't you just write in Mike McQueary's name?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT