ADVERTISEMENT

MN vs IA

The guy f***ing slapped in the head after the match was over.
Question for the Hawkeye supporter. If ADS was so gravely injured, crying out in pain against RBY, how could he be back on the mat so quickly with no limitations? This incident, according to many Hawk fans, was so egregious that the NCAA should have investigated and all refs needed education about the illegal RBY move (as a reminder).

I know most people don't care for Stevesons demeanor on the mat but I kinda liked the way he took his verbal spanking from the ref for the slap. He just shook his head and acted like he didnt give a shit that a point was rewarded. Almost like saying it was worth the point to show this guy I'm not going to take his chippiness the entire match.

Question for the Hawkeye supporter. If ADS was so gravely injured, crying out in pain against RBY, how could he be back on the mat so quickly with no limitations? This incident, according to many Hawk fans, was so egregious that the NCAA should have investigated and all refs needed education about the illegal RBY move (as a reminder).

Who cares? You got six for the match. Why does it matter?

You were about to ban a guy for saying Nevills sucks but you allow DeSanto to be called a jackass?
Dude, take your crap elsewhere. We don't allow our wrestlers to be degraded. You get that? You don't have a say here. You get that? I don't see every post. You get that? Now go cry on your own board that doesn't even have mods. Complaining to me is beyond laughable.

I kind of wish RBY would have just pinned him so I don’t have read 20 threads about whether he’s faking or not. It was 6 team points either way and RBY will be seeded ahead of him at Big 10s so it’s a win win for PSU

I know most people don't care for Stevesons demeanor on the mat but I kinda liked the way he took his verbal spanking from the ref for the slap. He just shook his head and acted like he didnt give a shit that a point was rewarded. Almost like saying it was worth the point to show this guy I'm not going to take his chippiness the entire match.

Fair. I just wish he wrestled with more urgency.

There's no way you can convince me he couldn't have gotten the major tonight. His team could have used the bonus points.

Who cares? You got six for the match. Why does it matter?
It speaks to ADS's character as to whether or not he was really injured against RBY, regardless of the 6 points. Greatly exaggerating an injury, when you are about to be cradled (twice), tells me he has a mental age closer to middle school, rather than college.

I kind of wish RBY would have just pinned him so I don’t have read 20 threads about whether he’s faking or not. It was 6 team points either way and RBY will be seeded ahead of him at Big 10s so it’s a win win for PSU
I notice you didn't answer my question...

Dude, take your crap elsewhere. We don't allow our wrestlers to be degraded. You get that? You don't have a say here. You get that? I don't see every post. You get that? Now go cry on your own board that doesn't even have mods. Complaining to me is beyond laughable.
It speaks to ADS's character as to whether or not he was really injured against RBY, regardless of the 6 points. Greatly exaggerating an injury, when you are about to be cradled (twice), tells me he has a mental age closer to middle school, rather than college.
Hey, you’re the boss. Just wondering why the double standard

Reactions: evashevsky58
I don’t know the answer. Tom or Terry hasn’t returned my call to let me know if he faked or not
Are you legally blind? Honest question. If the answer is yes then I can understand why you don't know the answer. If you saw ADS against RBY and again tonight, you'd know the answer.

Hey, you’re the boss. Just wondering why the double standard
Hey Madden, just curious...have you ever asked your mod Mike "I have no balls" Zierath why he bans me for just simply owning (without breaking rules) your buddies over there while he does nothing about them calling me a pedophile and other nasty names? You know, things that are actually against the rules.

Awesome. He's 2-1 against your hero.
And 1-0 against the hero in brutzing contests
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT