ADVERTISEMENT

MN vs IA

No it's not - and for you to take that stance proves my point. Both are homers who think the other group are idiots and invented wrestling. I've got news for you, there are plenty of morons on both. You're just looking at it from the Penn State perspective and see your idiots as harmless.

Well, luckily for us, we have you here to tell us that **your** opinion is the unbiased one.

Well, luckily for us, we have you here to tell us that **your** opinion is the unbiased one.
You understand I was actually taking a shot at both sites, right? Pretty equally. Maybe I should have taken a knee at your throne? Taking a back seat for a year or two, or maybe more, has sure made some of you pretty insecure.

You understand I was actually taking a shot at both sites, right? Pretty equally. Maybe I should have taken a knee at your throne? Taking a back seat for a year or two, or maybe more, has sure made some of you pretty insecure.

Settle down. Your opinion that this board is as bad as HR is subject to the same bias as the inverse opinion.

I think the examples of differences are numerous and easy to see. But hey...you know what...that's a biased opinion too.

I just think its funny to tell people they should stop being biased and start agreeing with you.

Reactions: danoftw
Fair enough—but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if CTE was involved in most of his poor decisions.
It wouldn't surprise me either. That is certainly his claim. However, I find certain actions indefensible and abusing women is one. Maybe that is because I'm the father of 5 daughters. It happened over a 10 year period and he had resources (and his father Larry Sr, his self proclaimed best friend) to support him. He gets no pass from me.
And I would say DJ'ing in a Miami strip club is not the career choice to stay on the straight and narrow.

I hope you're around this off season when we do the rivals poster draft.

Settle down. Your opinion that this board is as bad as HR is subject to the same bias as the inverse opinion.

I think the examples of differences are numerous and easy to see. But hey...you know what...that's a biased opinion too.

I just think its funny to tell people they should stop being biased and start agreeing with you.
At what point did I ever tell people they should stop being biased and start agreeing with me? I gave an opinion. An opinion that both Board's have idiots that ruin a good thread, and that a mushroom is not a vegetable. You're the one who took offense to it. Read a little closer next time before you get your panties in a bunch.

At what point did I ever tell people they should stop being biased and start agreeing with me? I gave an opinion. An opinion that both Board's have idiots that ruin a good thread, and that a mushroom is not a vegetable. You're the one who took offense to it. Read a little closer next time before you get your panties in a bunch.

I'm not offended and my panties are firmly unbunched.

Reactions: danoftw
No it's not - and for you to take that stance proves my point. Both are homers who think the other group are idiots and invented wrestling. I've got news for you, there are plenty of morons on both. You're just looking at it from the Penn State perspective and see your idiots as harmless.
Have you seen anyone accuse IA wrestlers of doping or the program cheating.

Have you seen anyone accuse IA wrestlers of doping or the program cheating.
I haven't. I don't think you guys ever have. I have seen numerous posts about how Iowa has PA kids. Not that it is such a bad thing, but its used in such a way to discredit Brands and the Hawkeyes and indirectly be a compliment to PSU. Its kind of weird. I would say both are pretty immature.

I haven't. I don't think you guys ever have. I have seen numerous posts about how Iowa has PA kids. Not that it is such a bad thing, but its used in such a way to discredit Brands and the Hawkeyes and indirectly be a compliment to PSU. Its kind of weird. I would say both are pretty immature.

I accused Austin DeSanto of faking an injury just like Tom Brands did

This is exactly the back and forth that starts all this shit. No matter how equal you try to
If you can't see a crystal clear difference between the two boards then your blind or in denial. Not even close. There are fans over there that call each other idiots. I have offered good feedback on that board and got banned. Night and day. The biggest difference can be described with one word CIVILITY

It's my fault. I called a mushroom a vegetable, in making a joke about a Minnesota wrestler eating too many pizzas.

For that, the board incurs The Wrath of Humorless HR.[/QUOTE
I appreciate what you’re saying here, but I think what got folk’s knickers twisted is the comparison as being equally egregious in the types of posts between HR and BWI. Just take a look at the last page of the Kibe thread on HR. Then come back and post your honest, unbiased opinion. I truly look forward to hearing what you have to say.

I appreciate what you’re saying here, but I think what got folk’s knickers twisted is the comparison as being equally egregious in the types of posts between HR and BWI. Just take a look at the last page of the Kibe thread on HR. Then come back and post your honest, unbiased opinion. I truly look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Ironbird never disappoints, does he? @slushhead nailed it with the "eating paint chips" shot.

Though that thread was worth a read just for Ironbird calling Kerkvliet "Kevorkian."

The biggest difference between HR and here, and the only difference that really matters, is our idiots get slapped down rather quickly, by BWI posters. That never happens on HR.

Reactions: raslen007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT