ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illini 2020 Game Thread

Peter's uniform for Illinois is way too nice and clean. Let's see if PSU's D can "soil" that clean shirt up some more. 🤣

So you are good with just continuing to make the same mistakes?...you would think the lesson would have been learned after the Indiana fiasco?...but not even close...it will continue to cost us close games...can’t even get it right with no pressure on...just bad
Get it right according to you....stick to coaching your pee wee team.

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji
It's scary to think about the talent we had at TE to start the year. PF definitely the best passing option, but Strange and Johnson are proving to be quite good as well. Both are better blockers than PF as well.

Look forward to an expanded playbook next year. We have seemed to get away from the 2 TE running game. I can only suspect it's intentionally saving that portion of the playbook.
IMO the TE play has been better with PF out and not playing.

Can someone explain why, with the game out of reach, we are still being subjected to levis runs up the middle, and not seeing the 3rd string qb ?

Reactions: LMTLION
Can someone explain why, with the game out of reach, we are still being subjected to levis runs up the middle, and not seeing the 3rd string qb ?
Coaches think he needs a few more reps, that he has not had enough yet.

IMO the TE play has been better with PF out and not playing.

I think SC forced some throws to PF. And our offense was just terrible from week 3-5. However, like you said, our winning started with our improved blocking and that was aided by the 2 TE set minus PF.

That last snap the entire middle of the defense was completely vacated. Levis should have recognized that.

Somehow, I don't think that sideline conversation between Clifford and Franklin was about making reservations at the Tavern Restaurant when the game is over. Wonder what that was all about?
Maybe exchanging onion dip recipes?

Franklin was pointing at the video board a bit too.

Somehow, I don't think that sideline conversation between Clifford and Franklin was about making reservations at the Tavern Restaurant when the game is over. Wonder what that was all about?

Whether Clifford is the Blue or the White QB this spring?

Franklin was having a similar talk with Levis maybe 2-3 minutes earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT