ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa 2020 Game Thread

Why on earth would you not go for 2 there??? You try to cut it to 16. He deserves to have it blocked.

He will get a mulligan. I would argue if he deserves it.
I know what his record is and that would be why it's easy to give him a pass.
However I think it's more of eye test on what is going on with the overall direction of the program.
Maybe they can him at season's end because of this lawsuit and claim direction of the program? Could we get away with not paying him the $38 mil if the allegations are proven true?

I’m surprised Penn State didn’t go for two there instead of attempting the XP. A successful conversion would’ve made it a two possession game (15+8+8).

As a longtime Franklin hater (I smelled out his walking talking bag of BS schtick years ago) I am taking much enjoyment from this game. Thee sooner he is gone, the better.

I don't and won't ever apologize for calling out Fraudklin years ago. I was correct then......time has only affirmed by initial opinions.

I'm looking forward to 0-9 and adios to James.
I’m pleased to say you will be disappointed. James isn’t going anywhere.

Why on earth would you not go for 2 there??? You try to cut it to 16. He deserves to have it blocked.

Goes for two when it isn't necessary. Doesn't go for two when it's the wise play. Sometimes goes for it on fourth down for no reason. I like Franklin. I really do. But some of his decisions make me nuts.

I don't mean to get down on Dotson but what has he done other than the circus catch against OSU. He doesn't seem to be running away from defenders. I think he and Washington are good prospects but I don't see explosive playmakers anywhere.

Maybe it's the QB situation.
Umm, leading the Big 10 in receiving TDs heading into this week even with pathetic QB play, getting open and scoring what should have been the game winning TD vs. Indiana, making two circus catches vs OSI, and two 100 yard games and a 94 yard game?

Reactions: grinagrin
As a longtime Franklin hater (I smelled out his walking talking bag of BS schtick years ago) I am taking much enjoyment from this game. Thee sooner he is gone, the better.

I don't and won't ever apologize for calling out Fraudklin years ago. I was correct then......time has only affirmed by initial opinions.

Wow what a football savant. Just leave.

Reactions: Pocono Lion
Ive been trying to tell you for years that Franklin Smurf Ball is a recipe for disaster. We are reaping what he sowed.

Reactions: NoBareFeet
I’m surprised Penn State didn’t go for two there instead of attempting the XP. A successful conversion would’ve made it a two possession game (15+8+8).
Thanks for stopping by. Our team has gone to hell in a hand basket ever since Franklin stole those game day strategy notes from Narduzzi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT