ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa 2020 Game Thread

You just have to wonder how a team gets this bad in one season.
Everybody is dealing with COVID. There was roster turnover, but not an excessive amount. Most of the guys out there have played before this year but they mostly look like they don’t know what’s going on.

Because they are down by 20. They have never played complementary defense in his tenure here

PSU linebackers to start the drive: Ellis Brooks flanked by redshirt freshman Lance Dixon and true freshman Curtis Jacobs.

Reactions: bdgan
Have to find someone else for the running plays or Levis will be carried out on a stretcher soon

All is well.

Five weeks into the season and the Franklin lovers continue their excuse making about new coaches, lack of practice and Covid.

Thanks to Ferentz for running on 3rd and long. Not sure what he was concerned about.

Seems like our DBs rarely hold on to potential INTs.

Franklin has to get it together. 2020 is simply awful coaching and I am a huge Franklin cheerleader. There is something under the surface going on that we’re just not aware of. No focus from the coaches, and the focus from the players. I feel bad for the fighters like Dotson who want to play.
Yup...said this earlier in the week. Something is not right...I also said I think he is coaching elsewhere next year...

You just have to wonder how a team gets this bad in one season.
Everybody is dealing with COVID. There was roster turnover, but not an excessive amount. Most of the guys out there have played before this year but they mostly look like they don’t know what’s going on.

And it can’t be

1. Internal conflicts and a bad locker room
2. Drug arrests with no apparent team sanctions
3 A coach who admits he does not have his act together
4 accusations about players who have left the program

Our offense consists of quarterback Clifford who can not run yet is running a RPO
And Levi’s who best skill set is running but can not complete anything 10 yards down the field.

“ he’s not going to beat us with his arm:” DC Parker on Levis.
How is it that Iowa with nothing but 3 stars has a much better oline than us.
Until we can answer that question, ........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT