ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa 2020 Game Thread

Let this entire staff go with the exception of Tyler Bowen Ja’Juan Seider. Promote one to HC and the other to OC. I am not sure if they can coach, but they are young and good recruiters.

Reactions: kevin310
We lost this team and the coaches can’t do anything to make adjustments. I never thought I would experience this at PSU.

Reactions: bdgan
Millen says it all...that was not uhh...good defense.

And we are behind the obligatory 2 scores in the 2nd quarter. Took a little longer than I thought.

Analyst on TV said “I don’t see much juice on the PSU sideline”. Must be the first PSU game he has seen this year.

Reactions: bdgan and Grass
Ellis Brooks is absolutely horrific
I agree.....Brooks looks too small, actually the entire defense looks small and too slow.
There is no defensive line play. Matt Millen is being kind.
I don’t see how this gets better. Franklin is going to have a long off-season.
Players are not getting any better.
James gets a mulligan this year but not next year.

damn, 3rd & 2 becomes 4th & 1. Just not getting any surge

and Levis loses a yard on 4th down. Again, nothing from the OL

Franklin's fourth down call: a freaking QB draw again, and no results. Why are we not surprised with that????

Reactions: Grass
Why not? Who recruited them? Who trains them? Who makes them a starter?
Well we tried the slick talking charismatic recruiting CEO type. They need to hire an old fashioned fundamental meat and potatoes football coach. Dare I say a Kirk Ferentz or Paul Chryst type. I don’t care if If they only recruit 2 or 3 star kids as long as they develop them over time and they actually get better and play tough, consistent, disciplined football.

Toney with the sack on 3rd & 14, after Oweh had a tackle for a 4 yard loss on 2nd down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT