ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Weird game. PSU ahead in score, 1st downs, yardage...but behind in TOP.

should have had a sack there ... not sure how the DE missed Pingrom ... worked out well, as the MD pass should have been complete, but was dropped

I believe this is a recipe we have seen all year...terrible play calling in red zone...and fail to put a team away. Maryland will break a big play and be right back in this game.

PSU takes over on the punt with 41 sec left in the half, and deep in their own territory

Props to some of you who are going to piss and Moan all the way through the last seconds of the season, that’s dedication and whining my 4 year old would be proud of, great endurance

All considered, not a terrible half. Pass D has been a bit of a let down but O playing better (save RZ play calling) and MD has gifted us a few plays. I'll take it.

Good half. Should have at least 21-24 points on the board. But I’ll take it.

Let s keep it going

Our ground game had been much better than Md.’s so far. Defense is playing well. If we can go up by 3 touchdowns, I think the game is ours. These are the worst playing conditions imaginable, and I am OK with a conservative offensive approach. The combination of Sanders/Slade rushing along with Trace running the ball will get it done.

nice razzle-dazzle play with the lateral to Hamler to end the half

GREAT TIMING.....could have used that play against tOSU or MSU.

Or even earlier today when we had more than 5 seconds and / or more than 0 timeouts! That was just a COMPLETELY WASTED BUT LET’S PAD THE STATS PLAY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT