ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Right now Clifford has 398 yards passing. Third best in Penn State history behind Hack’s 454 in Ireland and Zac Mills 399 vs Iowa.
Wow. He sure can drive a ball into some tight spots. Not sure we've seen that since Kerry Collins.

WTF? “Lucky there’s no penalty on Sutherland?” Give me a F U D G I N G break.

I’m about ready to turn the volume down, this is SO SO SADLY P A T H E T I C.

Reactions: Nittany_93
Hope they keep scoring w the backups in. Dont want the final score to look closer than this game was.

We may have a new standard for horrible broadcast coverage

They have missed most calls, penalties, even said he didn't have two feet down on a sideline catch. The Fridge sequence was painful.

Josh Jackson is terrible. Really underscores the difference in competition between the ACC and BIG.

If they are going to blitz constantly it’s time to go back to running the whole offense.

Reactions: Ski
Brando did our game against Buffalo and that wasn't a Friday night. Don't know if Tillman was with him since I was at that game but I'd guess he probably was.

I was at that game but wasn't it on FOX? I highly doubt Tillman is working FOX's Saturday primetime game. If he is, another reason Fox is a joke.

“There was holding on that play but it was great defense”....huh?

I know there are some backups in there but doesn’t really look like much of a decision between Clifford and Levis

I seldom if ever mind the announcers.....but even Maryland’s home announcers couldn’t be more biased towards the Terps. One of the most childish and inept announcing of ANY football game I’ve ever heard in my life.

AND

As bad as the announcing, the zebras AND the replay both are awful too.....even by Big 10(14) “standards”.
Thanks ILL, you and Fonzi

announcers have been very bad tonight and grasping for straws

Announcers are on the weaker side, and for them unfortunately they have more than the usual fill time with the blowout. Better to be thought of as stupid, than to open your mouth and removal all doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT