ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Like I said earlier, these guys shouldn't be calling any football game. I am so glad we are up comfortably... imagine if this was a close game listening to this?

Not sure if anyone is even watching.... but I'm a 22 year old video game nerd. Blizzard is NOT behind Fortnite. Epic games is, John Reid interned for Blizzard's popular game "World of Warcraft"... CAN THEY GET ANYTHING RIGHT? BRB ANOTHER BEER

Jalen Hurts would still be in this game if this were Oklahoma v Maryland and they would be throwing every down.

You know that Fox and FS1 are the same thing, right?

I understand they're both owned by FOX. I also comprehend the higher profile games are going to be on FOX.

I apologize. I shouldn't have said anything. Continue complaining. I was warned to stay away from the game threads. I now understand why.

Shorter: Did it look like a concussion? Was it precautionary? Anyone at the game have a view of the play?

Levis with the truck stick. That DB will be humiliated come film review, unless Locks throws this one in the trash first thing tonight.

Nope, Chizmar is a redshirt Soph (that's 3rd year so you are only off by a factor of 10), and a walk on LB, not a DB. His father played for Joe.
I was referring to his dad Brian, who was a hero back/strong safety in the 1980s, hence the 30th year. The announcer was trying to pronounce Chisena's name.

Last edited:
I understand they're both owned by FOX. I also comprehend the higher profile games are going to be on FOX.

I apologize. I shouldn't have said anything. Continue complaining. I was warned to stay away from the game threads. I now understand why.

You’re literally complaining about complaining.

I agree with you on the subjective commentary, but to HunterPSU’s point, Blizzard doesn’t make Fortnite. This was a special commentary they put together themselves to comment on and got basic facts wrong.

That’s horrendous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT