ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

I have never heard a color man as critical ofcQB play as Matt Millen has been till now.

I agree the QB has been awful, but I think that is true for almost all of them.
And to have your team this poorly prepared to play is damning for sure.

It Starts with I LOVE YOU and Ends with I LOVE YOU. Enough with the LOVE let's WIN.

Clifford is bad. We need a QB change. He overthrows receivers, makes bad decisions, isn’t much of a running threat. He just put the team out of field goal range - not that a field goal would do us much good.

Someone needs to ask Franklin WTF is going on and how is he going to fix it?

Can’t wait for Clemson ND so I can see some good football. Also for those interested there is a heavyweight fight (boxing) tonight on Fox.

Reactions: uscgPSU
Should add that my pro team’s QB, Carson Wentz, has been just as dreadful.
one of, if not the worst rated QB in the league.

i have been watching PSU football for about half a century. This is the worst effort I have ever seen. It’s not like this team doesn’t have talent, but they don’t do anything well. They look like they don’t even want to be there.

Hey, at least technically we were never totally out of that one!
We didn't score a single point on offense, even with Robbie Gould at kicker. So maybe technically, but practically there might as well have been a wall in front of the end zone.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Throwing out some ideas that might turn things around for the team. How about all the coaches go to the locker room and watch the game from there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT