ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

You hate calling for a guy’s head, but he makes a lot of money and raised expectations. I don’t know how an established head coach recovers from something like this, and it’s not over.

After today, Michigan, Michigan St and Penn State are 2-7, at least they got ONE win.

What more can he do wrong before he gets benched? I'm sure he has a nice family and his brother is ok.......but come on now....you are making UMD look better than tOSU. Pry's defense has no GD heart either. Nobody has touched their QB....nobody.

Throughout Franklin's tenure...

Too many substitutions, on offense (and OL) especially. Hard to get continuity that way. Um, the goal genius is to win games, not just to prepare these guys for the NFL. Stop treating every game like it's a preseason.

Whenever there's a spark with an underclassmen, especially at RB, nope, we can't continue with that. Go right back to what isn't working.

Clifford and Ford are NOT working.

Just think, we all spent a year on here laughing at Maryland and their closing school last year, biggest one year regression in history of football?

not even worth discussing anymore... this season is shot as the team has lost any confidence or swagger that it had... we have become a "Win" in the minds of every opponent we will face the rest of the season. Very disheartening... imoo_O

Reactions: paws1957
This team is so unprepared to play and it falls right at the feet of Franklin... He owns this

This team is completely unprepared this year. Unprepared in every single game, and in every facet of the game- O, D, special teams, coaching.

What I’d give for a press room full of Philly and NYC sports reporters pushing Franklin for answers and questioning his decisions after the game. Instead we’ll get the central PA fluff “obviously a frustrating day coach. What went wrong?”

This RPO OFFENSE:
NO QB UNDER CENTER EVER
NO MOTION PRE SNAP EVER
NO IMAGINATION
NO BLOCKING EVER
NO SEPERATION BY WRs
NO SCREEN PASSES EVER

And we hired this guy willingly????

Reactions: PSUfiji
Millon is about as accurate as Clifford today. Said Lutz was wide open down the left sideline. Yep, except for the Safety behind the play.

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT